"Press it on your neck so it temporarily stops the bleeding."

"Oh wow, thank you! Your highness." I bowed in 90 degrees.

"Go."

"Yes sir!"

And I ran off.

....

"Good thing the cut wasn't that deep. How did you obtain it?"

"Duke William took out a dagger threatening me and said that it was just an act."

"Sorry?" The doctor widened his eyes in unbelief. He seemed to take my words lightly.

Lol.

"Actually, I was planning to kill myself." I jokingly said.

"Pardon?!"

"Sorry, doc. It's actually a cat. It scratched me with its single, sharp nail."

The doctor was in silent mode. He wondered which statement I just said he should believe in.

"Never mind how you got the cut. There, it's clean now." He finished cleaning and dressing my wound. "Don't move your head too much and I suggest you refrain from bowing your head too. And also nodding. It might reopen the wound."

"I understand."

"Come back when it needs to be cleaned. Off you go then."

"Thank you, doc!" I bowed my head.

"No bowing!" He smacked my head.

"Sorry-"

.
.
.

I stretched my back. "Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhck." I exhaled deeply.

'That felt good.'

I was on my way to my room which I missed so much. I haven't been on my bed since who knows when.

"Maid."

Someone suddenly called me.

I turned around only to see one of the male leads. Let's see.... He's the one whom I called sir instead of the duke I guess because in truth, he was the hero of the empire. The one with the black hair.

I just forgot his name. No actually, I don't remember all the male leads' name.

Except for William because he forced my brain to remember it through threatening me

"Good morning, your grace." I greeted.

"How is the princess? Is she alright?"

'Why is it that he always appear after William pounces on the heroine? Is this the world's cliché?'

"She's currently resting, your grace. After all, she was very exhausted since she was up all night." I smiled.

"I see." He replied dryly.

I just maintained my fake smile, waiting for him to let me leave.

"Your neck." He looked at my bandaged neck.

"My neck?"

Dafuq why are people being so nosy with my neck right now?

"Ah. A cat scratched me."

"It's bleeding right now."

'Oh sh't.' I just had it cleaned though!

"Oh, ahahaha." I just laughed awkwardly as I took out a handkerchief and pressed it on my neck. "This is nothing, don't mind me."

"How can I not mind you? I'm not that heartless."

This male lead stepped closer towards me and touched my neck.

"?"

Then he muttered a few words when suddenly, a shiny bright light appeared on my neck. And after that, I didn't feel so hurt anymore.

It was like the wound was gone.

"Holy- what did you just do?" I touched my neck, and the would that I had was gone.

'WHAT IN THE MIRACLE IS THIS?!'

"You haven't heard of divine magic?"

'Divine magic? Oh, right. I forgot this world was a fantasy novel! Crap!'

But why didn't the doctor heal me this way? Oh well, this divine magic thingy probably belongs to one of the male leads alone. Cliché.

"I certainly have not... But I owe you big, your grace." I bowed.

"Then, I have a favor."

"Anything, except killing someone. Well.. unless you pay me big, I guess it doesn't matter."

"It's nothing like that. It's about the princess."

'Of course it's about the heroine. This mofo.'

"What is it?"

"I need you to find out her weakness for me."

"...."

'This f'cking question again.'