Chapter 6

The voice belonged to a man.

His voice... It was very pleasant to hear. It sounded like one of those japanese actors who had an alluring and deep voice.

It gave me goosebumps.

The man was holding a candlestick and as he slowly strode towards me, I began to see his features clearly.

'Oh my goodness.'

A handsome beauty. No, handsome is too shallow. He looked heavenly at the same time hot and devilish.

He had bright purple hair and each strand of it was like a perfectly-crafted amethyst. And his eyes exuded the colors of dark red stones. Need I say more about his looks?

Gladly.

His height was about 180 cm above and his built- it was damn fine. I can already tell how his body looks inside that. Ahem.

His face. Yes, his hot face. His eyebrows were thick and luscious and were perfectly drawn like how a yandere emperor in manhwas are usually drawn. His nose is high and perfect. His lips were perfect and damn, can I kiss it? And his jawline is so perfe-

I just realized that I've been using the word 'perfect' too much.

But how do I describe this man's looks other than perfect?

I looked at him from head to toe.

He was wearing a butler's uniform.

'He's one hell of a butler.'

"What are you doing in the middle of the night?" He suddenly spoke.

"Sexy. Ah no, I mean- I couldn't sleep yet so I wandered around for a bit to also have a breather."

'This careless mouth-'

I glanced at him and he stared straight at me. It was like he was looking directly at my soul.

'Oh?'

I don't seem to recall a character like this one who banged the heroine.

I may be forgetful but I still somehow know who did it with the heroine since I'm an expert at that part.

'So he's not one of the male leads? This is great news.'

I'm glad that this handsome specimen is not defiled yet. Bless his soul.

"I see. Then please return to your room once you're finished with your walk. I'll be continuing with my patrol."

"Oh, yes. I will."

"Then, I'll be on my way."

"Wait, may I know your name?" I asked before he left.

"....It's Argon."

"Mine is Lily.

'Even his name is unique and sexy sheesh.'

The only Argon I know came from the periodical table of elements after all.

"By the way sir Argon, how long has it been since you've started working here?" I initiated the conversation.

I mean, I'm really, really willing to have a conversation with an incredibly handsome man WHO IS IN FACT SOMEHOW MY TYPE.

"Not long. I replaced the last butler about a month ago." He responded.

My ears were about to get pregnant. His voice was just so beautiful.

"Oh... I see."

I side-glanced at his face and discovered that he was also glancing back at me.

His gorgeous, sexy red iris was too much. And his eyelashes!! So thiccc-