Part 2: This Odd Man

One day, Anne and Isobel were wandering the field with her horse when she saw a man, a very odd man but extremely handsome. He has eyes eyes like lightning and hair like the sun

"Oh isn't he a delight,"Anne said to Isobel with a smile

Isobel replied: " Well my lady let's talk to
him perhaps he's the one,"

The both of them laugh as they approached the odd man.

Anne said to the man: "Greeting fine gentleman what brings you to my field"

"Oh I was just wandering the highlands its my first time here since im from England," the odd man replied

Anne said:" So you're english? I haven't introduce myself well, I am Lady of Parliament Anne Mccane of the Highlands and this is my maid Isobel."

"I am Sir Nicola Klaudisious, its nice to meet you Lady Anne," Nicola replied

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting hues of orange and pink across the vast highland landscape, Sir Nicola Klaudisious found himself captivated not only by the breathtaking scenery but also by the charm and grace of Lady Anne.

Nicola, with a subtle twinkle in his eyes, expressed, "Lady Anne, your field holds a beauty that rivals any tale I've heard. Might I be so bold as to request the pleasure of your company for a stroll through these enchanting lands tomorrow?"

Anne, intrigued by the proposal, replied with a smile, "Sir Nicola, I would be honored to accompany you. Tomorrow at dawn, we shall explore the highlands together."

Isobel, who had been observing the exchange with a knowing glance, couldn't resist a mischievous smile. As the trio continued to converse and share laughter, there was an unspoken connection weaving itself into the air—an enchanting dance between two souls on the verge of a blossoming love story.

The night fell, bringing a starlit sky to witness the beginning of a tale written in the heart of the Scottish highlands. What adventures awaited Lady Anne, Sir Nicola, and Isobel as they embarked on this journey of friendship, laughter, and perhaps something more? The answer lay hidden in the winds that whispered through the ancient hills, carrying the promise of a love story unfolding.

wait for part 3 its exiting