"𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬!"

Start from the beginning

@Intheattic: Something to get off my chest.

"This one looks interesting," Miley hummed, clicking on the email. " 'Dear Hannah Montana, you're probably not going to see this with the thousands of emails you get on the regular so this seems to be the best place to get this off my chest,' ohhhh! This sounds juicy," Miley squealed before continuing to read. "I've had this crush on a girl in my class since sixth grade, we're in eighth grade now and I finally worked up the courage to talk to her and she's just as kind and sweet I thought she'd be.' Aw!" Miley and Lily cooed. " 'But every time I tried to get her alone, someone got in the way. Recently we had a new kid join our middle school and the moment he showed up it was like he swept her off her feet—'."

"Aww poor guy."

Miley nodded in agreement,before continuing " 'At first I thought she was just being nice because she smiles at everyone like that—but the other day their drama class did scenes from Romeo and Juliet and I swear it was like they were in their own little world. She looked like she would give anything to kiss him. I don't blame her, if a dude with a hot accent said they would wait for me forever I'd want to kiss them too.' He ain't wrong," Miley agreed.

"This sounds so familiar," Lily muttered to herself, tapping her chin in thought.

" 'It doesn't help that he's a nice guy too—I honestly like him and consider him a friend but I hate him so much right now. Like so much, especially because instead of just making it official they're just dancing disgustingly around each other. The worst part is that, them not being official kinda gives me false hope that I can maybe still woo the girl—is that stupid? I think it's stupid. I just—I really wish it were me. —Connor from Malibu.'—What?!" Miley shrieked.

Lily gasped, "Miley! Miley! I-is this about—do you think this is about Ofie and Atticus?"

Miley gasped even louder, "Oh my god! You might be right!"

The two friends shared a look, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Miley whispered with a little grin.

"Heck yeah," Lily nodded only to frown, "No."

Miley rolled her eyes, "Who wouldn't kill to have two hotties fighting over them?"

Lily frowned hesitantly, "Uh, not Ofie. She hates attention, remember?"

"Yeah but this is different! It will be like one of those romance novels she likes to read—the one with the love triangle."

Lily nodded, "She loaned it to me that was one good book—but she hated it, remember, she thought it was stupid that the main girl couldn't choose and got even more annoyed that it wasn't really a triangle because the sides didn't like each other too—which I think is a weird pet peeve to have in a romance book..."

"Well, Ofie's defective—trust me she's gonna love this, she'll have stuff to write about for months!" Miley said before she started typing. " 'Dear Connor, I feel your pain and I have to say, don't give up. A chance is a chance—go get that girl. Get her some flowers, give her some compliments and go from there, she's bound to notice. I'm rooting for you—Hannah Montana.' And send!" Miley grinned, "She'll thank me for this later down the line."

Lily nodded along.

"We're back from the other side!" Robbie announced his presence as he and Ofie wandered in. The youngest Stewart was holding a book in one hand and a Gatorade in the other. "Guess who's crutch free? This gal!" He pointed at his youngest who raised her hands to pose.

"Still got this brace on for a couple more weeks though, but I can see the end of the tunnel," she grinned before wandering over to join them at the laptop. Miley quickly exited the thread. "Whatcha doing?"