𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰

Start from the beginning

"A 'him' indeed, huh?" Zephyrl reacted by going silent for a split second, afterwards breaking out into a cheeky grin with his lips. "I believe I know exactly whom you are speaking of. I look forward to a reunion of a former acquaintance." He iterated as he proceeded to finish speaking.

"Understood, I will now lay this telephone call to a halt. We're still in the town of Grenswood, which is not very far from the site of the Dark Hollow," Percival replied as he continued smoking. "Hold on for a moment, I still need you both to verify something nearby the location of the incident that occurred three years ago in Grenswood." Zephyrl expressed, instructing the two.

"The news that spread like a wildfire, eh? Alright, we shall go investigate it without any further delay." Percival expressed and slammed the telephone back into the receiver as they prepared to initiate their expedition immediately. He then proceeds to carry Travious who was still restrained by the chains like before.

Concurrently, as for Zephyrl who ended the phone call as well, he whispered to himself, "It would be pertinent to prepare for Master's departure in Normaine." With that thought in his mind, he then exited the chamber and proceeded to perform the assigned tasks that laid ahead of him.

Concurrently, with the duo traveling towards the place that Zephyrl directed them, trees enclosed the place all over like a forest of a vast wilderness. Percival threw Travious out of his clutches, which led to the individual landing roughly om the ground with a loud thud, causing him to react angrily. "OWW! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PERCY?!" he vociferous screamed out while maintaining a feeling of indignation towards his colleague.

Percival disregarded the comments uttered by Travious, and proceeded to explore the area to find any leads if there is a possibility of there being a clue around the zone. At long last, Travious managed to get free from the chains that held him. Just when he was about to unleash his fury upon Percival once again, his colleague uncovered something on the ground, which led the former's assault cease and his interest to be piqued.

Percival grasped the object using his gloved hands as the cigarette remains lodged between his lips. "Look what we have here..." He uttered, catching his companion's full attention. "An earring? Might it just be what I'm assuming it is?" Travious inquired from him. "Sort of," Percival quickly answered before proceeding to conceal the item inside his coat and depart from the area.

Back to the Blackpool, Lucien found himself surrounded by a vast array of armed men. All the firearms were directed towards him, as both of his hands were raised towards his head. "Surrender already..." Veronica mentioned as she proceeded to maneuver out of the crowd, evading his sight.

"Might I at least obtain a better glance of the scene, if that's acceptable?" He inquired while his arms remained raised above his head. He consequently proceeded to slowly walk towards the unconscious Lindice with a blood-soaked head, accompanied by a scythe that was positioned nearby. "Cease your movement now!" One of the men declared to Lucien, who then came to a standstill beside the scythe.

"Declare your full relaxation, for I merely desire to get a glimpse at my colleague to see is she's alright, if you people permit it," Lucien prepared to take another step closer towards Lindice. On the other hand, as he was about to take an additional step to reach his colleague, someone fired a shot at him which he immediately avoided with his head. "Huh? I guess that's a no then," he exclaimed while directing a playful grin towards the crowd.

As he shifted his gaze back towards Lindice once again, Lucien asked her politely but in a somewhat mischievous manner "Might you kindly lend me your scythe?" He received no reply whatsoever until he heard a mumble something which suggested she was half conscious. "Do you mind?" He enquired, to which she replied by only uttering the words "You... Idiot..." she said it with a mumble. "Surely that's a yes, then. Alright, if you say so." Lucien responded as he grabbed a hold of the blade's grip.