Arrival

*3rd person pov*

Bluey and bandit are waiting at the gates when 4 other hoes pull up. Bandit starts to get worried when the other parents are there he thinks of ways he could get bluey to win. Seduction.

Bandit tells this to chilly before hand. Bluey's ears perk up as she over hears this plan.

*timeskip*

*Bandit pov*

We arrive in this candy land of a room, my eyes wonder around the room when suddenly they meet eyes with him. His ex crush in high school. My cheeks flush redder than the off brand sophora blush on my face.

His eyes lock with mine, he looks me up and down and smirks. Suddenly a high pitched scream, i turn my eyes to a fat glump about to be sucked up a tube. His fat ass mum screaming in pitches high enough to break the sound barrier

Her son gets sucked up the tube but I turn my attention back to my oompie loompie baby but he's no where to be found. My face visually saddens.

Wonka sends his mum somewhere to find her son. We make our way to a boat on the chocolate river, wonka has his hand on the boat allows people to get on. As I'm getting on I brush my hands against his.

We end up sitting on the back off the boat when I realise I have to sit next to oompie. I put my head down and sit next to him trying to avoid his gaze.

I start talking to bluey about Nana's passing when suddenly I feel a warm hand on my thigh...