kyliefeuerbach EEK SO EXCITED!🤍💛🖤
( liked by isabelporter )

lacygreenway  gorgeous best friend💗
⎯⎯ isabelporter  kiss 4 u 😘

austin_echoles babe😍😍
⎯⎯ isabelporter love u 🫶🏻
⎯⎯ user10 damn fellas we lost😕
⎯⎯ user11 user10 nah bro we're good, she didn't put the I

user12  clark finna drop a slight 30 piece

⎯⎯⎯  𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

"HERE COMES YOUR LADY HAWKEYES!"

The stadium was packed full, and the shouting was the loudest it had ever been at an Iowa basketball game. All the girls smiled, waving as they jogged out from the tunnel. It was the first game of the season and it was being held on the football field, breaking the attendance record and allowing the children's hospital to have a clear view of the game.

Isabel's arm was looped with Dara's, her favorite person on the media team. They laughed together as they read all the creative signs sticking up throughout the stands. Isabel smiled brightly as she read one that had "Money Martin" painted onto it.

She sat her camera equipment down by the end of the bench, pulling out different lenses to see which one would take the best shots from her distance. After choosing one, she began taking pictures of the girls warming up.

Kate drained a three pointer before turning to Isabel and sticking her tongue out as she snapped the picture. She laughed, pulling the camera back from her face so she could properly look at the picture. It was breathtaking. Kate walked over, placing her head on Isabel's shoulder as she rested a basketball on her hip.

"Ew!" She shrieked. "Delete that immediately!"

Isabel looked over at her, their breaths mingling from how close their faces were. "No! You look amazing in this!"

"Yeah, amazingly disgusting," Kate cringed, pulling back and giving the ball a dribble. "It's fucking freezing, Issie. How are you not an ice cube? You're literally wearing a dry-fit long sleeve."

Isabel sent her a raised eyebrow. "I wouldn't be worried about me right now. You should be worried about the fact that you're fixing to be playing in a short sleeve and shorts." Kate was right, it was freezing and Isabel had really regretted her choice of clothing.

The blonde shook her head. "I'll be hot as soon as I start playing."

"Let's go girls!" Bluder yelled from the side line. Everyone began to jog over. Caitlin got up from her pre-game stretches, giving Isabel a flick to the back of her head as she passed her by. Isabel whipped her head around and subtly flipped the snickering girl off.

Kate unzipped her warm up jacket, "Here wear this." Isabel's heart stopped as the girl offered over her jacket.

"Thanks," Isabel muttered as she slowly grabbed the jacket. Kate's cheeks flushed red as she watched Isabel slip her arms into it.

"Martin!" Bluder called out, looking over at her player incredulously. The whole team watched their teammate with smirks, however. All taking notice of Isabel now having her jacket on and how her cheeks were blood rushed.

Isabel put a hand on Kate's upper arm, "Goodluck." She thanked her quietly before running over to join the team. The racing in Isabel's heart would not slow down. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes momentarily as she tried to regain composure.

Why did she feel like this? It was just Kate.

Trying her hardest to shake the fuzzy feeling off, she walked back over to her spot on the side lines. Dara gave her a knowing smile, to which only made things in Isabel's head go even further into overdrive. She was confused about all of it.

Soon enough she managed to shake it off, getting into the rhythm of taking action shots again as the girls got further into the game. It was currently half time and Iowa was up 52-37. Since they were on a football field, both teams were having halftime at their benches.

Isabel got up from her spot on the bench, wandering over to the group huddle and snapping a couple of pictures. Since she was also the media manager for the official Iowa Women's Basketball Instagram, she had to make sure she was getting shots of everything happening. Caitlin made a weird face at Isabel the second Bluder looked away from her. She quickly went back to being serious before she got caught.

Everyone had put their warm-up jackets back on for halftime, as the wind had picked up even more than from when they arrived. Isabel chewed on the inside of her cheek, feeling guilty as Kate was the only one without one on. She wasn't shaking or anything but Isabel could tell she could from the way her body was squeezed together.

Bluder clapped her hands together, standing straight up. "Go shoot."

Isabel quickly caught Kate's arm as she was beginning to walk back out to the court. The girl whipped around, her signature braided ponytail almost smacking Isabel in the face.

Kate gasped lightly, "Sorry."

Isabel smiled softly. "It's fine. Um- do you want your jacket back? It's like really cold and everyone else has theirs o-"

"Isabel, keep it," She said, her eyes scanning Isabel's concerned face. "Looks better on you anyways."

Kate Martin had once again left Isabel with the same fuzzy feelings and warm cheeks.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞,
uh oh