𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

big sis💞

yo are you ready moms waiting to take you to practice?

                                                                                                                        Libbster😈

                                                                 yea just give me a sec I have to put my shoes on

Libby set down her phone, putting her favorite shoes on, the KD 16 aunt pearls. She checked in the mirror for the last time before closing her bedroom door. "OLIVIA WE'RE GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT YOU", her sister yelled. "why does vic have to be this annoying all of the time, ugh." libby thought. Libby had moved to Houston, Texas because of her Dad's work. If it were up to her though she would have stayed back in Spain with her grandmother but eventually gave in because of the more experienced basketball leagues in the U.S. Her mother owned an extremely successful hair salon chain, which had opened multiple locations in Spain and the U.S. Libby never experienced what it was like to not have enough money, things were always just handed to her whenever. But she was still grateful for everything she had access to. Her sister was interested in volleyball, but both girls shared the same enthusiasm for sports. 

"Okay girls be sure to text me after practice to come pick you up okay?" Mom said as she was parking. "Sounds good, Love you!", Both girls said in unison. Libby took a deep breath and held her white Kendra Scott necklace. She had gotten it as a present from her father last Christmas. Victoria had the same one but in pink, and it had become both of the girl's most cherished possession. Libby's dad wasn't home very often because of how much traveling his job carried. Sometimes she wished she had a closer relationship with him, but knew she should stay grateful for what she had with him now. "LIBBYYYYY" Her best friend Hannah screamed at the top of her lungs, which caused many heads to turn and even some annoyed looks from the rest of the team. Hannah and Libby had been friends since they were born practically,]. They were only a month apart age-wise. Hannah was the first to move to Texas, which was also another reason  she was okay with the move. "HANNNNNAH BANNANAAA" Libby screamed while being engulfed in a hug from Hannah. 2 seconds later they were both laughing, on the floor. 

"Everyone get in to 2 lines, 4 in each and start dribbling", Coach jay yelled. "I haven't seen you in foreverrr, I've missed youuu."Hannah whined. "Hannah its only been a day since our last practice yesterday man, and by the way GOO." Libby pointed to the warm-up line because it was Hannahs turn to dribble the ball back and forth of the court. This was the best team, Libby had ever been apart of. She loved how sweet and encouraging everyone was and how close everybody stayed no matter how angry they were at each other. 

" Since, Tomorrow's Game day come collect your jerseys"  Coach jay announced

" LIB YOU GET 13, HAN GET 12, EM GET 11, ZZ GET 10, SUMMER GET 9, ALANA GET 8, NOV GET 7 AND I'LL GET 6. DOES THAT SOUND GOOD YALL?" avelie spat out. "YUHHH" was heard very loudly all through the gym in response. " guys don't make me give you guys suicides for being so damn loud, Mann."