10

Jungkook has none stop been thinking about the best solutions about everything. As much as he is not afraid of war he doesn't enjoy puting up his men to their death.

If only he had known he'll meet his true mate in a battle field he won't have given the go ahead to his councils for his marriage.

This is a full mess.

Jungkook could just continue from where they stop when he gets back but he has sworn to himself he won't be that king that floods his palace with different partners and concubines.

He's not going to make the same mistake his forefathers did.

Namjoon and Hoseok suggest he just let them be, they could just continue living in the palace untill he's able to get rid of them. He could just set up a cheating trap for them or something but this all seem manipulative and weak.

Jungkook is not a weakling. If after his decision they refuse to understand then he is ready to give it to them however they want.

They need to go back tomorrow 

They won another battle, conquer another of their land back. Jungkook swore to never stop until all their ancestral lands have all been conquered back.

Kings and kindoms far and near took advantage of his father being a beta oppressed and conquered their land. Jungkook loves to correct everything that went wrong during his father's rule.

They oppressed his father, and now they are afraid to match up to their fellow alpha

Cowards

Jungkook has conquered all, every land, every city, every properties that belong to them they've claimed it back. Since the day Jungkook attained the throne of his father's he has fight till this very moment when he feels they've recovered it all

Maybe more history will exposed what they were robbed in the future  but for now it's time they rest, it's time his soldiers take a long rest from war. They've been in battle back to back with not even more than a month of rest.

Now they can all go back and be with their mates and family

And Jungkook feels the goddess brought his mate at the perfect time.

He had sworn before the gods he will avenge his people and take back everything that belongs to them with no distraction.

Jungkook pause 

He let out a dry chuckle

Did he really use his own mouth to deny himself of his mate all these years. That couldn't have been it?

But it makes sense why his mate pop out from nowhere right at this moment

Jungkook really did huh

He wants to scream at himself but doesn't, he has his mate now that's what matters.

He can't help but  wonder where his mate really came from. It's concluded he's not from around here. Everything was very clear when he changed the boy's clothes.

Jungkook smirkes.

His mate is really beautiful 

"Your highness "

Jungkook pulls out of his thoughts 

"Namjoon" He responds without even turning around.

"I have sent someone, we are ready to head back home tomorrow"

Jungkook nods

"Another victorious return my lord"

Jungkook smirks glancing at Namjoon who was now standing beside him.