"Seems like I lost again......" by saying this she just sat on the floor....."How can I even win my intelligent boy.....Who knows where is he......"She said with a fake face of worry.....

And the prince who never wanted his mother to be worried came out from his hiding slowly with his silent steps advanced towards his mother and hugged her from behind.......

"i am here mata....." he said by his bubbly voice.....

Then the mother turned into the real form....

"I caught you....."She caught his hands and made him to sit on her lap........ and tried to make him drink the cup of milk.... But the naughtier prince is even more difficult to be tamed....... and she also his mother too... So she used the final step..... She started tickling him......

"Mata stop...... I am child here.... no...t you..... stop mata......"he said by giggling......

"drink this......"she said and showed the glass full of milk and warned through her twinkling eyes about the outcome of not obeying her again......

Without any other way, the prince drank the glass full of milk in a single slip, closing his eyes, even not letting his brain to process the taste of milk.......

"Good boy....."She said by patting his cheeks..... The prince pouted..... His mother cannot hide her laughter by seeing the pouting face of her son.....

"what is going on here....."another feminine voice interrupted the sweet moment of mother and son......

They both looked towards the person and seeing her they stood up...... The guards and servants bowed to the female who just entered into the corridor after hearing the sound of giggling and laughing..........

She was the embodiment of beauty, like the flames.... adorned with royal red saree with minimal jewelries befitting a queen...... Her sharp eyes itself has the beauty as well as destructive aura of flames..... She was divine... Her presence gained power and respect....

The empress of aryavartha, one who born with the flames to burn the aryavartha..... one who has sacrificed, her love, happiness, honor and everything for her family.... but neglected by the same family itself.... the face of boldness, stubbornness and sacrifice..... sakhi of preserver himself.... wife of five great men born in the yug..... the daughter-in-law of great kurus..... the daughter of flames himself.... agnisuta draupathi.....

By seeing the fireborn the prince hided behind her mother....... and then peeped to saw the angry glare of his grandmother......

"You again started your pranks putra......"She take the form of a responsible grandmother......

"What can I do pitamahi.... mata started it.... so I just supported her...... You have to punish her first...."The prince came with a intelligent statement which made the yagnaseni to hide her smile and his mother to stay her mouth open....

"See na mata.... how he is lying after making me run through entire the palace....."His mother stated her innocence.....

The daughter of flames cannot control her laughter by seeing the drama..... But it remained the faces of her sons.... Their laughter..... their face after doing any mischief and caught red handed by her...... But picture of their blood covered corpses scattered around in front of her, washed away her smile, her happiness, her life....... She controlled the tears which was like the blood dripping from the shining sword of son of dron..... She bent down to the level of young prince and hold his ears....

"You know very well putra, today is your birthday..... and today itself you are getting your first ever gift from your pitamahi in the form of beatings...... I want to give you a good gift, but in every birthday, you start that day by my beatings as usual as every day....."She said by continuing twisting his royal pillow like soft ears......