𝐒𝐂𝐁𝟒: 𝐄𝐏 - 𝟓

Start from the beginning

SAIYRE'S INT: I'm in my panties and a T-shirt just standing on these bitches bed and I'm in these bitches room just acting a ass and they ain't doing shit...liddy and stank ass pressure are Mia and monae just keep getting beat up...I want these old bitches to stop talking shit if they not really gone be about it like...give it a rest! Y'all punks.

"Bitch your bleeding" Monae tried to point out on Ivori embarrassed that she just got beat up again. "Take ya loss" Saiyre intervened again.

"Get her out my room"

"Or what?

"Yo! Get her out!"

"Or what?"

Saiyre picked with Monae before the older woman finally had enough and decided to just charge at her but that didn't go as planned.

Sai was quick to flip the bigger girl against the bed punching her in her head a few times before dragging her by her fucked up wig off of the bed.

"Ahhh bitch my girl got that ass again!" Ivori cheered from the door, hyped up again after hearing the commotion.

"Bitch is you stupid? Imma beat you bad everytime!" Saiyre punched her one final time in the mouth before security separated them.

"And I'm still in this bitch!"

Security blocked monae from swinging noticing the girls mouth leaking and the scratches on her face.

"Go get them teeth fixed before tryna run up! BITCH!" Sai threw up both her middle fingers and finally walked out.

"And that's how we doing shit!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃

ISAIAH'S INT: Man Ivori came on this mug running shit as she said she would and with Saiyre by her side they both just unstoppable, like they really just been giving all these girls the work and I can't even be mad at it.

They came from them other shows running that house and now they came in this muhfucka running this house.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

The girls had another mishap happen and apparently liddy and Jayla fought and Saiyre didn't really know what happened but she was there for the aftermath and right now she ain't like how Jayla was talking about liddy.

"But why you keep saying that like that though?"

"What? She weird ain't give me no heads up" "still why you calling her big and black? And the shit you bitches talk back it up...stop calling her out her name because regardless of any issues I had with liddy I wouldn't disrespect her on that level"

"We different sai" "I don't care don't be calling her no big and black anything"

"Cause me and liddy the same color damn near, and I fucked you up yet we the same size...you just can't fight for real"

Jayla was getting irritated because she didn't like how Saiyre was coming at her.

"Get them out of there"

Security watched as the girls went back and forth and liddy who was in the hallway liked that Saiyre was defending her, because despite their fight she definitely wanted to talk to Saiyre because they really were good friends at one point and she missed the girl, and she regretted that they were no longer cool.