womp womp

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?" Shouted the multi millionaire Mark Zuckerberg.

Jeff looked in horror while holding the pink fluffy handcuffs while the pink cat ears were over his head but all that came out of Jeff's mouth was a subtle "purr."

"It's not what it looks like!" Shouted the two in unison.

Mark then strutted with a pair of 5 inch purple high heels closer to the bed. Mark starts to meow while unbuckling his belt.

"You boys have been a little naughty" Mark said swinging the belt above his head. His pants soon fell down revealing his unicorn underwear with a brown stain in the back.

Both Elon and Jeff stare at the unicorns covering Mark's gluteus maximus in awe.

Elon then falls to his knees and starts barking at the site of Marks extra massive cheeks that recoiled with every step. Jeff starts feeling uncomfortable with this situation. He began to ask if he can test which one the two dump trucks are juicier by caressing both. Both contestants start to bend over to let the challenge begin.

Jeff waltzes over to Mark and glides his hand over the two thick buttocks. Jeff gets a burst of tiredness and his head plummets straight into the unicorn underwear.

"HO HO HO I SMELL A HOE" shouted a mysterious man outside of the window.

Thank you again Tinsel Franklin and Cheese Wheel for helping create this chapter!❤️