Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The wolf attacked Wyanet but with 55cm of aura power, Wyanet fought back. It wasn't long before the sound of a wolf in pain and defeat could be heard. A white minivan came to a dead end and two men in black got out of the car. Wyanet walked away from the two men who were lifting the wolf-turned-human back into the car.

Wolvers are humans who can turn into wolves, they are Demigods. Hewolf for male. Shewolf for the female. They are the descendants of the Great Father Fenrir (Class A type of Super Angel), the first Wolfer; the second child of the marriage of the first human Adam in the body who had eaten the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil so that his strength dropped to the level of a Supreme Leader (SA) class angel with Lilith a Supreme Leader (SA) class angel. After that, Great Father Fenrir married an ordinary woman so that all his descendants only reached the level of a leader-type B-class aura.

When Wyanet came out of the dead end, she saw across the street a young girl wearing glasses, pink overalls, and sports shoes who kept watching her. Wyanet ignored her and continued to walk away. The girl with the glasses did not follow her.

At the Supernatural League, Sydney

The next day Rayga and Renata returned to the Supernatural League. Rayga immediately checked the remaining space right between the women's toilet and the warehouse on the 7th floor accompanied by Renata. Not long after, Soraya Eve came out of the elevator and saw Rayga doing a long inspection of the room.

Soraya asked: "What are you doing Rayga Mikaelson?"

Rayga was happy to see Soraya, he replied: "Exactly, I am about to meet with the Grand Master. I have a request."

Soraya didn't seem to like Rayga, she scolded: "What request again Rayga?"

Rayga explained slowly: "Bratt said the best way to speed up self-healing aura practice is to keep hurting yourself while continuing to perform aura healing. That's why last night I asked the Mikaelson Corporation to make a cube box measuring 2.5 meters long and wide and 3 meters high, with a treadmill and an electric attack inside. It will be installed here in a few days. I plan to donate the device to the Supernatural League along with a donation of $1,000 per month in electricity fees."

Soraya held up one hand and asked Rayga: "$10,000."

Rayga confidently offered: "$1,500."

Soraya put both hands around her waist and bargained again: "$5,000."

Rayga held out his right hand for a handshake as he said: "$2,500 and Mikaelson Winery will rent the former café space on the first floor."

Soraya looked unsure, so she asked again: "You mean Mikaelson Winery will open a café on the first floor?"

Rayga nodded his head with his right hand still waiting for Soraya's handshake. Rayga slowly withdrew his right hand as he said: "Of course, students and members of the Supernatural League will get special prices if they eat and drink there."

Before Rayga's right hand could go down, Soraya caught Rayga's right hand with both hands as she said: "Agreed."

Rayga added: "Grandma will call you in a moment."

Soraya Eve's face instantly turned happy, she looked at Rayga and then looked at Renata and said: "Thank you Rayga and Renata, you have helped us."

After Soraya Eve left, Renata asked: "What happened, why did you suddenly want to open a café downstairs?"

Rayga began to tell the story: "Last night I called my grandmother and asked about the Supernatural League's financial condition. Because I saw that this building was neglected, and dirty, some of the sports equipment was broken but still used without being repaired. The saddest thing is that on the first floor, many rooms are empty and not rented out. I thought that the Supernatural League was short of money and raised the rent so that the old tenants stopped renting. My guess was correct. Grandmother confirmed that since she was Grand Master, the Supernatural League's finances had been in the red because they didn't charge tuition and membership fees but only received voluntary payments from students and members."