2

Kiris pov

My adopted father, Jake, pulled me and my adoptive siblings into a family meeting and explained how he wanted us to be on our best behaviour and to learn fast. I was upset the entire time, I didn't wanna be here. The tsíhik, Ronal had already made fun of us. For having 'demon blood', saying we weren't Na'vi.

________________________________

The next morning I woke up to ìya shaking me awake.

"Hey, kiri. We were gonna go for a swim, wanna come?"

She asked with a soft smile on her face.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second."

I said quietly. She left and I got up, changed and then headed over.

Íyas pov

I didn't dive in with Tisreya, Aonung, and Roxto because it was a lot plus I didn't want to even go near Aonung. Instead, I dived in with Kiri and her younger sister. Me and Kiri swam together and I showed her various animals.

I didn't even realise that we were far from the others and when I did, I told her.

"Kiri, we should probably head to the others. They must be wondering where we are."

I signed to her. Kiri tilted her head slightly, she didn't know what I was saying. I shook my head never mind.

We continued swimming and eventually an ilu came by Kiri, and she smiled. My ilu, pänu, came after the ilu went to her.

________________________________

Me and kiri eventually rode our ilus with Tisreya and Kiris younger sister.

After we rode our ilus together we started helping them with holding their breath underwater. It was a painful experience to watch as Kiris younger brother, Lo'ak, looked at Tisreya as if he was In love with her.

Kiris older brother, Neteyam, and my twin brother, Roxto, laughed at this. But me and Kiri rolled our eyes at there immature behaviour.

We soon split up into groups of two. Me and Kiri, Tisreya and Lo'ak, and Roxyo and Neteyam.

I didn't really need to help Kiri as she was already amazing at holding her breath underwater so I started teaching her sign language.

________________________________

Authors note

I hate this chapter sm.
But I still worked so hard on it!
If anybody reads this thank you!

-K1RISLOVER-