Bada and Tatter just responded with a yes and followed Hyein who lead the way downstairs.

"Unnie."

Tatter called, she can't help but atleast give her friend some sort of comfort especially with how bothered she looks.

"Mauve is alright, she's just probably busy right now. Don't worry about her too much. She'll call."

Tatter ended her words with a tap on Bada's shoulder then walked away first while Bada was left standing absorbing the word and telling herself the same words her friend just said.

She leaned her head back, closed her eyes and breathed in to relax herself not letting any of that air go just yet. A mantra was going through her head the whole time.

Mauve is alright. Mauve will call me.

When her lungs felt very full with air she let it go. The feeling of releasing her deep breath was so good as Bada felt some of her worries escape from her system at the same time. Once she opened her eyes Bada was feeling better.

Not a lot, but enough.

Tatter was right, Mauve's going to be okay. She already knows it but still she worried, when she shouldn't be. Maybe its just because the date of the competition is near that she's being unreasonably worried for nothing? Or maybe because of the image of Mauve's scared face when she saw Helene keeps on rewinding in the back of her head.

"Bada! You coming?"

The familiar loud call from Hyein resounded from the first floor to the 3rd floor. That annoying voice brought her back to reality.

"Yeah I'm coming!"

She answered back and hurriedly descended to meet with the rest. Hopefully this night would help her forget about Mauve for a while.

The beautiful notes fluttered in the room. Mauve's European pink pointe shoes repeatedly twisted and turned as she move around the room doing 23 turns as per Helene's rigid instructions.

"More! More!"

Helene's voice rumbled in Mauve's sensitive ears. She can hear, again. It's been so long that she wore her specialized hearing aid that her ears feels sensitive to all types of noise.

Her head is ringing and even her body trembled to every noise Helene makes and every note the piano creates. Now coupled with her body writhing in pain and tiredness with endless dancing, Mauve can't feel any of her body parts anymore.

She's so intensely uncomfortable in her tights, her shoes, even in her skin feels tingly she just wish she could rip it all off.

When the last note finished so was her turns, Mauve practically fell on the floor after it. Seeing this weakness made Helene purse her lips in disapproval. But Mauve couldn't care less with her grandmother's reaction anymore.

On the first day she did care about it too much. Every muscle that moved in Helene's face never slipped Mauve's observing gaze. She didn't want to anger her, the competition is around the corner and she can't afford Helene stopping her from attending.

She even let the woman take her phone away just to appease her as she continuously talked about the outside world being a bad influence to her progress. Mauve was quick to surrender it, her father disagreed with Helene but Mauve insisted.

Mr. Jung disagreed even more with Helene when she gave Mauve a hearing aid without any consultation with the doctor. The said doctor, which was a friend of Mr. Jung, spoke of how persuasive Helene was and if he didn't gave it the woman was ready to let all hell broke loose. So using Mauve's monthly check up result the doctor urgently worked on Mauve's prescription hearing aid.