6. Dragon kid

Repair date: January 25

Cale woke up alarmed, he had had a nightmare.

A nightmare created with fragments of the future but at the same time his past, fragments of war and deaths of his loved ones, screams and tears that he never showed publicly.

He saw the window in his room, the sun hadn't even risen yet.

But he saw something suspicious.

"Who are you?" Cale asked, almost whispering not wanting any servant to hear him, he was very early but he knew that servants are trained to stay up all night, so it's likely that someone is awake, not counting the guards of course.

Cale stood up from his comfortable bed and walked slowly towards the window, where he thought he saw something black.

"You're interesting...he was right."

Cale heard a child's voice in his head, he looked for signs of anything alive in the room and outside but there was no one.

"Are you a wizard perhaps?..mmh no, wizards can't get in here that easily unless you're powerful...so tell me, dragon-nim, why are you here?"

He heard that child's voice again, this time it appeared in front of him, a child with human form but Cale could feel that it was not human, the child had black hair and bright blue eyes, the redhead smiled at the look that the child had. boy, well, the dragon boy.

"You're very interesting! How did you know I was a powerful dragon? I don't smell any magic in you."

Cale smiled, this kid has a lot of energy.

"Well, it's not that easy to enter the Henituse estate, much less the one in the capital, child, you have to be powerful to do it."

"I'm not a child! But ahem yes, I'm very powerful and I'm also cool and handsome!"

The adult smiled, it was obvious that this child had grown up in a good environment, there was no trace of mental or physical damage, it was something that Cale had learned in the war, he could notice the damage that anyone's soul had. being alive just by seeing his eyes, it was not a power but he was simply a good observer.

"Well it's a pleasure to see you in person dragon-nim, but you haven't told me why you're here."

"That's secret! Pretty human can't know!"

'Pretty human? I know I'm beautiful, but for a child and a dragon to tell you that...ah, how flattering'

'But...isn't it dangerous that he showed himself so easily to me?'

"Dragon-nim you shouldn't trust humans so much, we are very bad when we want to, and I am a noble, most nobles are terrible people"

"I know, I only trust two humans, and you're one of them, pretty human!"

Cale's eyes widened in surprise, he had never been able to see a friendly dragon in his past life, much less one that was still a child! It's hard to believe that a dragon child is talking to him and that he trusts him.

'He trust me?'

"Why?"

"Because my dad trusts you and dad distrusts everyone"

Cale frowned, he does not remember knowing anyone who has a dragon, nor does he know a dragon enough to say that this child is his son, although the dragon is transformed into a human, and he said that he only trusts two humans. Maybe the dragon child has a human as a father figure? But still... how does that man know him?

Cale let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and smiled.

"Are you the one who gave me that letter before coming to the capital, dragon-nim?"