~ch.28~

Y/n's pov:

"She might get killed."

I knew he'd say that, but hearing it out loud didn't make it any better.

"Don't worry. Mikey and the other will be here soon. So we just have to hold out til' then. Once they're here it'll all work out." Michi said with a confident smile on his face.

Though Mitsuya looked confused.

I felt relieved hearing that. Mikey and the others will come to help.

"Takemitchy." Ha called out. "Did you... call the others?" He asked, confusing the fake blond. "You didn't call him Mitsuya?" He asked with a nervous smile.

"I came here alone to help Hakkai, for personal reasons that had nothing to do with Toman." He slowly started to get back up to his feet. "The four of us have to protect Yuzuha." I turned to michi and seen he looked hopeless. I mean he even dropped down to his knees.

"Get up Takemitchy. I'm kinda disappointed too." Chifuyu said, looking ahead at the others. "But with the way things are now, we got no other choice but to handle this ourselves." He was right.

"There's no way in hell we can handle this. It's only me and n/n who aren't beat up. And to be honest I'll just slow her down." My eyes softened as I looked down at him.

"No you won't Michi." He looked at me and so I gave him a closed eye smile. "I believe in you."

"Takemitchy." We all turned to Mitsuya. "I'm not trying' to put all this on the two of you. If you and Chifuyu can keep those two outta the way... then y/m and I will take care of Taiju."

I nod my head agreeing with the plan. But it looked like the other two were against it.

"You look way too messed up to fight that guy Mitsuya!" Chifuyu pointed out.

"Yea, I've got no chance by myself, that's why I got y/n to help." He looked over to me and I smirked and nod my head again.

"Y/n struggled herself while fighting Taiju!" Michi exposed. "Did not!" I argued back.

"But if you're that worried, we can always get help from Hakkai." I looked at the taller male, but he looked like he froze up.

"She's right, but you're a Black Dragon member right now, so you don't have to help us fight." Mitsuya looked up at Hakkai. "But lend us a hand so we can save Yuzuha."

"I...I..." Hakkai was choking on his words. He was that scared of his own brother.

"I know Taiju's scary as hell and I know you haven't been able to fight back, but you still managed to save Yuzuha all this time. So don't worry, I know you have what it takes to beat Taiju."

Despite getting fucked up, he was still able to get up, encourage Hakkai and fight Taiju on. Mitsuya really is an awesome person.

"Taka-chan, that's not- you will right?!" Mitsuya cut him off, but before he could answer, Takemichi let out a scream.

"Sorry for whining so much. That was real pathetic of me." He explained.

"I don't blame you." Hakkai said, all of us facing the 3 Black Dragon members. "Not in this situation." Chifuyu said.

"Let's do this Takemitchy." Chifuyu said, ready to fight either Koko or Inui. "Yea! But be careful Chifuyu, you're pretty beaten up." Takemichi also got ready himself.

"I'll take birthmark. You take the black haired one." Chifuyu said, to which Michi agreed to. They spoke to each other before running at them, leading them both away from Taiju.