~ch.27~

No one's pov:

"Why must I murder my own beloved sister?"

With a tear rolling down his eye, Taiju turned to look at his sister. "Yuzuha." He called. "I'm going to kill you."

Yuzuha rubbed the blood from her nose and ran towards Taiju with a battle cry. Before she can even reach him, Taiju lifted his fist to ready himself to hit her.

The single tear long gone.

"Taiju don't!" The blonde and (h/c) haired duo shouted at the Black Dragon leader, but it fell on deaf ears.

Taiju's fist landed on Yuzuha, sending her back a few feet. "I'll beat you to death nice and slow." He said, looking like he meant it.

Takemichi quickly ran to cover Yuzuha from any more hits.

"Move shit stain." He looked annoyed.

"Calm down Taiju." Takemichi said, arms spread out still covering Yuzuha. "You say you care so deeply about your family." He started.

"Takemitchy?!" Hakkai called out to him.

"But in the end you're the one who's tearing your family apart!" Takemichi yelled.

"Don't he'll kill you!" Hakkai shouted, hoping he can somehow convince his friend to stop while he can. But he ended up annoying his friend a tad bit.

"Hakkai! This involves you too. What are you so scared of?!" He questioned, catching the taller male by surprise. "You're sisters about to get murdered! You're going to protect her, aren't you?!"

"Michi, watch out!" It was y/n.

She saw Taiju raise his fist, ready to hit her friend while he wasn't looking. She ran, in hopes of making it before he could land his fist on Takemichi's face.

And thankfully she did.

"If dad taught me anything useful, it's to never turn your back on an opponent." Y/n said as she had her arms in an 'x', blocking the bulky teenagers fist. "Also it's basic knowledge Michi." She added.

Taiju got more mad and went for another hit. "They tried to kill me first." He claimed and brought his fist down, only to be blocked again by the (h/c) haired female.

"Taiju the whole reason they want to kill you is because of how you treat them! I have a younger brother but I'd never hit him, no matter what he does!" Y/n said and went to punch Taiju in the stomach.

She got him, causing the tatted male to double over in pain, but not as long as she hoped for.

"Why does a sibling fight have to escalate to killing each other?!" Takemichi asked. "It doesn't make any sense!" He shouted, looking down at the floor.

"Hanagaki, this is the path we siblings chose." Yuzuha answered.

"Well that's a bullshit choice." Y/n said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Taiju you could learn a thing or two from either me or Mitsuya." She added while glaring at the tall man in front of her.

"I know what I've gotta do." Takemichi said. "Hakkai!" He called out, taking in a deep breath and then exhaling. "I've got to beat down Taiju." His face full of determination.