Meet my family...

How did I get here?My head is pounding.I'm shaking and trembling. I try to look around but all I see is black.
I close my eyes and it all starts coming back.Screams.Crys of pain......I watched them suffer.My family....I let them die and ran like the coward I am.

  I ran when the darkness came towards me.The shadows chased me.People watched me run and their eyes bored into my soul.Their eyes looked lifeless.

My name, Irene.I have black hair and blue eyes.I don't have any friends.People think I'm weird and a bitch.It's not my fault that their leader, Kayla messes with me.And it's also not my fault that I beat her up.She deserved it like always.

I didn't hang out with anyone because I liked being alone.The jocks were creeps, the cheerleaders just ignored me.The populars push me into the lockers.The smart people are okay.

I wake up gasping from my dream.I keep having these dreams.If that is my future, that my family dies then I'm stuck.
6:00AM
I climb out if bed even though I want to stay there forever.My bed is the love of my life.
"Irene sweetie get up!"My mom yelled upstairs.
" I'm already up!"I yelled back.
"Don't yell at your mother!"Dad yelled.
"What you expect me to do?Whisper? I'm upstairs you moron."I muttered to myself as I got dressed.After I'm done I can go to my office, the kitchen.