Improvement.

Swoosh!

She backflipped backward, seeing the Blue orb of lightning below her as she glides through the air. Sabrina Landed a few meters in front of the orb before using her own green wall to deflect it back to its summoner, Alex. 

Sabrina has now incorporated more accessories for her Outfit, adding a black sash tied to her waist, Golden Bracelets on her upper arms, a few Emeralds on her golden necklaces, and a gold Circlet on her head.

She has vastly improved in two months, now moving gracefully through combat simulations while performing advanced attacks toward her opponents. She has mastered the basics. Item manifestation, object manipulation, glyphs, Physical manifestations, and more. However, she is only beginning to learn the advanced methods. like Clones, Weapon manifestations, Self-enhancements. Recently, she has successfully manifested a signature weapon of her choice. An emerald green Bow with sharp arrows, as well as a pack of floating blades around her, ready to be launched towards an enemy... and right now, Alex is suffering from her attacks.

The boy is starting to become overwhelmed by the girl's moves. at one moment, she is aiming her Emerald bow towards himself. the next second, she is already ten meters away from her former position with her blades being launched at him.

She is brutal, yes. but not murderous. besides, the ones who are not submitted to evil have sworn not to kill. 

Sabrina moves elegantly as if she is dancing, with her floating pack of 12 small blades attacking Alex, who is struggling to evade and even block those attacks. With pure instinct and panic, Alex swung his staff horizontally at the girl, only for her to backflip away before firing her arrows mid-air. 

Alex stumbled backward due to an arrow hitting him in the head. his feet slipped on a rock which causes him to fall backward. Luckily, his magical barrier is still active, preventing him from meeting an early date with death. 

While Alex's protective barrier is already low, Sabrina's supply is still full. This is because she is practically and constantly moving like a bullet experiencing ricochet from wall to wall. 

The entire class knew that Alex was not gonna last long. His supply is low and he is cornered. If Sabrina manages to break his barrier, then he'll lose his powers for a brief while... Okay, 15 minutes. It's not brief if you're facing a high-level threat. But if she manages to throw him off of the designated area, then it is a guaranteed win for her.

Alex looks up to see a line of Emerald spikes rushing towards him. Quickly, he rolls out of the way, letting the line end in a crash. he sighs for a moment, enjoying the relief that Sabrina gave him... but that feeling didn't last for long, A transparent green figure suddenly pounces on him. It has a feminine body, fox ears, long hair... and a tail. It's an exact copy of Sabrina. It grabs a hold of his hood, rolls over so that he is at the top, and kicks him upwards.

Alex has the Air knocked out of him, his stomach hurting badly from the attack. Deep inside, he complained about why his barrier didn't block out the pain, and that is how he got attacked... again.

While Alex is busy thinking to himself, the fox girl has successfully launched herself from a nearby wall, her feet facing the boy first. She aims to give Alex a hard and charged dropkick that will send him off of the Arena, and her plan seems to work. 

Everything became slow as Sabrina neared the boy. his eyes looking toward the Fox, who is smiling gleefully as she prepared to give the final blow. 

Sabrina: "Checkmate!" 

her body makes contact with Alex, her feet launching him off at great speeds towards the nearby wall outside of the Arena. All of the students are shocked, with a hint of fear in their eyes. They had just watched an Outsider, who of course has already trained here for some time, Decimate an official student.