"ew this shit nasty how u eat this?" she asked taking another bite.

"so why the fuck u eating it?" i said snatching it away.

"uh- bitch u wanna fight?" she asked squarin up wit me.

"yes i do wanna fight u big back gorilla built stupid ass little girl fuck wrong with yo hungry ass over here smelling like dick,fish,ass and chips with perfume on top but since u wanna take it there lets go" i said squaring up and grabbing her hair.

"ahh u bitch" she said while we play fight and fake punches me while grabbing my hair.

"so u wanna grab hair? okay" i said dragging her on the floor laughin.

"ahh let me go u hungry fat ass bitch" she said laughing and getting up and pulls my hair.

"bitch let my hair go u bald headed crow look alike" i said fake punching her.

"ohh u big back cock eyed hippo i hope u get ran over, die then come back to earth and the live rest of ur life as a dildo" she said fake punching me and then letting go as we were out of breath.

"bitch i beated ur ass" i said.

"no u didnt..but um..u got takis?" she asked.

"yk i dooo" i said pulling out my takis from my backpack and i get a call from dd and i answered.

"hello?" i said.

"yo wtf is ya problem why u aint wake me up im finna be late now because of u" he said on the call.

"bro wtf is wrong with uu my nigga i did wake u up but u told me to leave u alone so i did and if u ever talk to me like that again u catching my fade" i said.

"nahh whatt??? nah worda bro IF U EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN ima fight you" he said agressively.

"then we gon fight bitch" i said hanging up.

dd's pov:

i looked at the phone watching lani hang up.

"oh nah ima kill that bitch" i said going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and i got dressed.

my fit:

"yeahh im takin all the bitches gangsta" i said spraying colonge and leaving my house

i was walking and i had stopped at the deli for chips and went to school.

i entered my first period.

"david ur late." ms bald spot said.

"man ion care leave me alone" i said sitting next to ahlani and she side eyed me for a second smirking.

"so talk how u was talking on the phone" we both said at the same time.

"nigga i will smack u" lani said.

"yo u not finna smack m-" i got cut off by her smacking me playfully.

"LANI HANDS TO YOURSELF BEFORE I SEND U TO 30 MINS OF DENTENTION." ms bald spot said.

she rolled her eyes at the teacher.

"yo u just smacked me" i said holding my face.

"yupp i sure did nigga u aint gon do noth-" she got cut off by this nice girl smiling at me but mugging ahlani.

ahlanis pov

"why the fuck u looking at me like that for u dumb little bitch" i said looking her up and down.

"girl shut the fuck up" the bitch said and looked at david.

"david do u wanna go to prom with me" the bitch asked.

"uh i-" he said before i cut him off.

"no bitch my nigga not goin with u" i said rolling my eyes mugging her.

"bitch i wasnt talking to u thats why u look like a monke-" i cut her off by fighting her like chrisean rock 😭.

the teacher tried to stop it but i was too strong 😭

"AHLANI GO TO THE OFFICE" the teacher said.

"DUMBASS BITCH I CLEANED YOU UP" i said fixing my shirt going to the office.

"now why are u in my office ms ashari?" the principal ms jackson said.

"because some girl was talking shi and i had to beat her ass ms jackson" i said.

"language ms ashari.. now..are u sure u got into a fight..i mean..you look pretty okay to me" she said.

"because that bitch cant fight" i told ms jackson.

"asharii languageee anyways im gonna call her down here and we are gonna have a talk." she said calling up the teacher to send her.

"the only talking we doing is my fist talking to her fatass head" i said.

"ASHARI!!" ms jackson said.

"sorry im just so mad rn" i said and the bitch walked in the door taking a seat.

"now jasmine what were u thinking talking bad about her." ms jackson said.

"bro shes the one who attacked me!" she said.

"bitch shut the fuck up." i said.

"LANGUAGE AHLANI" she said and turning back to the bitch.

"now u guys hug it out and say sorry and i might let u go to prom tonight." ms jackson said and i just sat back.

............. it was just pure silence til the bitch said something.

"im sorry..for not being sorry" she said.

"JASMINE UR EXPELLED AND AHLANI UR DISMISSED IMA HAVE A TALK WITH U JASMINE." ms jackson said.

"WHAT?!?!?! NOOO" the bitch said i smirked at her going back into my classroom and everyone was staring at me as i sat next to david.

"yo why tf u do that i was finna say yes" he said.

"yes? u were finna say yes? oh hell no nigga u got me fucked up u not going with another girl to prom if its not me" i said.

"nahh what?? mmtch watch me just wait" he said working on his paper.

"yeah ighhh we gon watch and see how well that ends for you" i said.

a few periods pasted and its finally lunch and i sat next to journey.

"hey girll" i said.

"omgg girl ur still here? i saw that fight and u beat jasmines ass" she said.

"omgg she tried to ask david out and she called me a monkeyy so i had too" i said.

"omgg frr that video is insane its fucking famous" she said.

"what video?" i said then remembered she had some messy ass friends.

"girl the video everyone saw it. stacy was the one who recorded it.

"stacy?? like white girl stacy?" i asked.

"yeah girl what u about to d.." she said before i got up storming into stacys table.

A/N: OMG YALL I HOPE SHE BEAT STACYS ASS FOR RECORDING AND LANI DONT EVEN LIKE MESSY SHI LIKE THAT BUT OMGGG ANYWAYS BYE YALL. 😛