☙ 6 ☙

I woke up for school at 6:30 am and checked my phone.

"Ughh why I gotta wake up do earlyyy" I said getting out the bed and walking to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

"Alr let me take a shower" I said stripping and getting inside the shower.

20 minutes later.

I got out and went to my hygiene drawer and picked Burberry her perfume with sweet like candy lotion.

"Ouu I love this Burberry herrrr it smells so fuckin good" I said lotioning myself and spraying perfume and getting dressed.

This what I wore.

As I was getting dressed dd called and I ain't even notice and just drove to school and as soon as I got to school I see dd and ddot talking and I went up to them.

"Hey y'all" I said waving my hand and they looked at me.

"Wassup" dd said dryly to me hugging me.

"Wsg gang" ddot said holding his hand to dab me up but I just stared at him.

"So u not gone dab me up? Alr bro when I get sum food u ain't gettin none" ddot said

"Waittt nooo I'm sorry" I said taking his hand and dabbing him up.

"Nah it's coo u still ain't gettin none though" ddot said

"Fuck u nigga" I said rolling my eyes and looking at dd.

"I'ma go up to journey and talk to her" I said.

"Igh go ion care" he said.

"Damn who pissed in yo cereal??" I asked and he gave me a death stare.

I ain't have enough time for that shit so I just walked away and went up to journey.

"Hey journey!" I said hugging her.

"Omg hi pookiee I've missed you" she said putting her shi inna locker.

"Me too so how are u and Rashad??" I asked.

"Girlll he fuckin cheated on me with some hoe name Leyla like that bitch can smd" she said explaining to me.

"Omg so fuckin wayyy Leyla is the school thottt" I said.

"WHATTT???" she said shocked.

"Yeah u ain't know?, She let the whole football team hit" I said while laughing.

"Damnnn, nah I ain't knoww" she said as the bell ringed and we both walked separate ways bc I have a dif first period also with dd..

I got in the classroom and sat next to dd which was my og seat and just started texting on my phone.

"Who u texting?" He asked.