Sajan: Mil na sakenge do mann ek hi angan mein 💖

Start from the beginning

While Anu was getting ready, Kmaa tried calling Anuj multiple times, but to no avail. Anu's worry lines were getting deeper with each unreachable and disconnected call. Anu went in front of Kanha ji's idle and faked anger: Kanha ji her baar main aapse binti karti hun ki dhyaan rakhjo per is baar main aapko sachet kardu ki agar aapne dhyan nahi rakha toh main wahi aapke paas hi ajaungi. Then she opened one eye: Plez ne Dhyan rakhjo plez.

As usual, Kmaa went to buy vegetables as she knew the Shah family would be coming after 10.30 AM, and Bua Ji went to the temple. Anu was cleaning the kitchen.

Bapuji, Baa, Vanraj, and Samar came earlier than expected.

Bapuji: Kaisi hai mere beti.

Anupamaa came out and did initial pleasantries with everyone. Samar hugged her tightly.

Baa: Kanta Ben kahan hai aur Moti ben bhi dikhayi nahi de rahi..

Anupama smiled forcefully: Kaam se gayi hai Maa aur Buaji Mandir gayi hain, bas aate hi hongi.

Baa and Vanraj looked at each other and smirked. Baa thought: Bas unke aane se pehle hi isse hum bottle mein utaar lenge.

Anu noticed the smirk and rushed towards the kitchen: Main chai bnati hun.

Baa: Arrey ruk beta Kanta Ben aur Moti Ben ko aane do.

Anu quickly uttered: P..P..pani laati hun. She quickly rushed into the kitchen and ate multiple spoons of sugar to balance her low blood pressure.

 She quickly rushed into the kitchen and ate multiple spoons of sugar to balance her low blood pressure

Samar noticed and followed her to the kitchen, saying: Main, mummy, ki help karta hun. He went to the kitchen and hugged Anupama from the back: Mummy, kyun itna pareshan hain kya baat hai. Aap jaisa chahogi waisa hi hoga. Main hun na aapke saath.

Anupama patted his head: Ae Samar tu kahin jaana mat abhi, mera pass hi rehna. Mujhe aise bahut ajeeb si ghabraahat ho rahi hai.

Samar tightened the hug: Don't fikar Anupamaaa re main apko chodd ke kahin nahi ja raha. So just chill.

Samar reminisced their moments when he and Anupamaa used to discuss how much they will enjoy and dance at his wedding. He was saddened that he will be going to miss his mother in all his happy moments. However, he calmed himself and tightened the hug: I missed you, Mummy, and he took the tray from her hands.

Baa notoriously : Ja Samar kuch khaane ko le aa.

Samar: Baa sabko aa jane dete hain, phir kisko kya khaana hai puch ke le ayunga.

Baa looked at Anupama: Kitni saras lag rahi ho Anupama, ek dum khili khili si. Vanraj stole a glance and blushed.

 Vanraj stole a glance and blushed