Chapter 4

Anayat pov
Wah aaj ka din kitna acha ha aur ho bi Q na main jo ache ho .Main toh raste se ja rahe the main toh bhel puri kha rahe the main toh ladka ghumaaa someone pull her inside a room before she shout for help someone close her mouth with his hand and pin her to wall , but she relax after feeling the touch. She start to make noise like hmm mmm .what are you speaking i can't understand he said . She give a sign to remove hand from her mouth when he remove his hand from her mouth .she said arham ap yaha kia kar rahe ha .he switch on the light and say wah i am happy that my wife can identify my touch but angry at same time with whom permission you come here even when you decide to come here you didn't have time that you should first meet or inform your husband that you are going to sawat. Main ammi abu ki permission se aye ho aur wase bhi mama baba is also coming here in some days and i am not alone Zarlashta and harib bhai is also here . Are not you speaking to much or did they stop you from meeting me .now why are you quiet say something arham said .ap ne hi tu kaha kuch zayda nhi bol rahe is liye chup ho .aww my obedient wife he said sarcastically. Wo toh main ho she said shyly .afer seeing her covering her face shyly he said why are you feeling shy ( i have not did anything for now last sentence he murmurs ) you praises me first time she said. Now he can't understand he should bang his head on wall or her on her intelligence. One min which time of song you are singing  you like it should I sing again . Main toh  raste se he just kiss her to stop her when he back away she hide her face in his chest because of shyness to which he whole heartly smile and put his hand on her waist now I give you a reason for blushing he kiss her head and say stay away from rayan Kamene ki waja se my wife is also singing chhichhore song to which she nodded. Lets go arham said where anayat said to spend some quality time arham said .

Islamabad
Rayyan pov
I am feeling bore dad is also not here .warna unka sath time pass karta.
Wo yaha nhi ha toh kia hoya nanu toh ha wahi chalta ho.when he enter shah villa and he see  jahangir shah sitting in lawn so he start singing while entering lawn . Ayai jawani sar per mere terepe kya karoon jawani bereham aaja na chhule before he complete jahangir shah through his Chapel on him which he avoide by moving otherside .Kamene tera bap ghar nhi ha jo yaha aya ha jahangir shah said. Hmm oldy after seeing jahangir shah angry eyes he say i mean nanu you know me well he say and wink towards jahangir shah to annoy him more . Because in my all grand sons you are the ony kamena jahangir shah said to which he relpy thanks nanu for your appreciation and he start to remove his non-exists tears .dramebaz jahangir shah said. Pariwash come there by holding her stomach and tears in her eyes because of laughing .what happened stomach ache ha rayan said. And pari make face's on his remarks and say no .then rayan said , bhai forget it thank God you come i was feeling bored Zarlashta, anayat ,harib bhai sab sawat ha ab toh arham bhai bhi also there .tumhe kese pata rayan ask .Zarlashta told me when i was talking with her .hahh mujhe nhi pata tha bhai waha ha pata hota tu main bhi wahi chala jata . Because they want peace That's why he didn't tell you jahangir shah said savagely. chalo abhi  bhi der nhi hoye ha sawat i am coming he say with enthusiasm and oldy don't miss me to much he say and run before jahangir shah through his Chapel again. Bhai i will also go with you pariwash shout . ok you have 30 mins for packing warna i will leave you here he said while running.

Sawat
Sahir pov
After dropping his grand parents home sahir goes to his office . he can feel all eye on him when he enter which is not new for him ,he ignore them and move towards his office his assistant greet him and start to tell him about his today schedule while walking with him when he enter he give him a sign to stop send bashir i have some work for him .After bashir come he give a task to him .he was doing his work when he got a notification from hospital about reports he thought to collect them in his way to home .After completing his work he go to hospital and collect them when he was leaving someone call him from back.Mr khan and he see dr Zarlashta she is wearing a pink shirt and black pants holding her lab coat in her hand with open hair , no doubt she is beautiful, he have seen many beautiful girls but she is different something else its her beauty that she is most beautiful or something Else he can't identify he shake his thoughts and see her coming towards him .Hi Mr khan you are here at this time is any emergency your dadi is fine Zarlashta said . No there is no emergency i come here to collect reports he reply coldly. Ok bye we will meet tomorrow Zarlashta said but after seeing sahir what do you mean face expression she say i mean from tomorrow we will start your dadi treatment to which sahir nodded and move towards his car .when he enter haveli his mother say sahir go fresh up i am arranging dinner sahir kiss his mother forehead and said ok mom .he take a shower and join his family in dining room he see all family members are present there. they start eating with little chats. What did doctor say and how was the hospital did we need to take ammi Islamabad Sikander khan asked. No dad hospital was not only good there environment and system was same as abroad hospitals sahir said. Yes there dr Zarlashta not only beautiful, also she treat every patient equal maham khan said. Yeah i have heard that the owner come from abroad saad said .who is the owner murtaza khan asked. Haider chachu sahir said simply and there was complete silence everyone's stop eating .

Hey share your review about book and  ignore grammar mistakes english is not my first language ✨️