'Iida is clearly not a pushover... If I want to get past the urban arena, I have to get past him first!' With that thought, he used his Quirk to get a hold of the ground beside Iida and pull himself down to a drop kick.

"Rider Kick!!!" Paying homage to a certain childhood hero, Y/n's attack landed right at Iida.

"Gghh...!" But unfortunately, he blocked the attack with his more well developed arms. Actually, his whole body was way more built and developed that Y/n's.

'That much is obvious... That's why I have to catch up fast...!' Gritting his teeth, he jumped back into a backflip using Iida's arm and landed several feet away.

Still not done with attacks, Y/n rushed in once more, winding up a right hook. Iida responded with the same attack, dishing out his own right hook. Both of their fists would've met each other's face, but to the class president's surprise, Y/n ducked under once more from the larger boy's attack.

Snaking his arms around the taller male's upper body, Y/n used the famous move that he'd like to call "Annie's Takedown!" from a certain anime.

That what was he's expecting to happend.

But Iida was just physically THAT stronger than him. This realization struck causing Y/n to literally freeze in place. Iida's legs were firm against Y/n's when he was digging at Iida's legs.

Taking this chance at Y/n's stupor, Iida cocks a pinch and delivers it at Y/n's stomach, right under his ribs.

"Guh..!" Wind were knocked out of his lungs, as well as his stupor. But as he was about to counter attack however, the ex-vigilante was prevented to when Iida followed up with a rounhous kick to the chest. Anymore oxygen left in his lungs was literally kicked out of his lungs from the impact when he skids back from the force, surprisingly still standing, albeit barely.

Away from the arena, the rest od the class overlooked the fight from a screen in a viewing room of sorts. Most of the class was a little shocked at their class president's display of power against the new kid.

Many of them has different reactions to this.

"Wow... Iida is being a lot more physical there, huh?" Kaminari commented, a surprised and slight uncomfortable look on his face.

"Yeah... You'd think he wanted to kick L/n's ass..." Mineta agreed.

Yaoyorozu would be a little happy that her help worked against Y/n, but she started to feel bad when Iida was overpowering him.

Gasping for air as he stops, Y/n looked at Iida with a pained expression and a smile. "That was a mean kick there, Mr. Exit-Sign-Iida... I'd think that you have a grudge against me..."

Midoriya heard what Y/n says through the screen, reminded of an accident just after the U.A Sports Festival.

"Mr. Aizawa wish for us to go all out each time we train or spar, so I'm merely doing as he said." Iida explain with authority, pushing up the non-existent glasses over his head gear. Probably from habit.