+01+

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ

❝ these eat at your bones and drive your young mind crazy. ❞

-something in the orange + zach bryan

❝ some things aren't meant to last but- us?
we're built in stone. ❞
- airis <33

▌ o1

—--☼—--

    "Maizlynn, I can't. This is sudden, but it's goodbye."

        That's all the letter said. Goodbye. That night I hoped he'd text me again, so it'd be fine by dusk- but it wasn't. Because I never got that text and I for sure never got a real goodbye. He never came to me for that. It was only the letter placed on the edge of our bed that he considered good enough.

—--☼—--

Matty b

Hey kid

Chris won't answer my texts, and he
um just left me a letter saying goodbye
and that's it

I was wondering, if I did something
wrong?

*one image*

Hi Maizlynn

He hasn't talked to us in a couple
of days either, I mean he still texts
us but he's been so dry and reserved.
You know I would tell you but there's
nothing that I know of. I'm so sorry

If you want to come over and try to
talk to him I'll let you in and I won't
tell him you're coming

+Maizlynn loved a message

Thank you so much. I'm going to let
things cool down for a bit. I don't know
what's going on with him right now but
time is what he usually needs. I appreciate
you so much, thank you again. Love you
Matty <3

Ofc, love you too Lynn <333

—--☼—--

I waited a couple days, hoping for something- but nothing came up. And it seems like all I did was lay in bed, and bury myself in my sheets. Callie would come in from time to time since we lived together.

"Maizlynn?" My door cracked open, yellow-tinted light filled the room, along with the sound of my best friend's voice.

I paused the youtube video I was watching and looked at her. My shutters were cracked open, letting in dim, white light from the foggy sky outside. "Hi," I smiled.

"Zee, I really think it's time to go check on Chris. You need to go see what is going on with him, he broke up with you without an explanation." She moved my legs and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I know. I just- what if he's mad at me?" I scooted up so that I was sitting instead of laying down.

"What reason does he have to be mad at you?"

"I... don't know."

She looked at me and raised her brows, signaling that I had no reason not to go. I laughed quietly, "Alright I'll think about it."

    "Do you wanna go get food?" She got up from the bed and walked toward my door.

    "Oh my gosh, yes please." I pushed aside the sheets and picked up the trash from my side table.

    I'm going to have to go tomorrow and figure out his problem.

    I'm not sure how long 3 days will lessen this situation but I'm hoping that when I go over tomorrow, that he will want to talk.

▌527 words

! a/n ! + airis <33
i hope you enjoyed the first chapter !! <33 ( new parts out everyday, since i already finished writing this ! )
important people !
luverboychris somethingheavenknows sparklefics redrosesbylilskies nitaaa_nito heaven4now fresh_love RemmyRizz_Reem darkbydominicfike Xxbittersweet_RoseXx