•DDOSAMA X DDOT•

Start from the beginning

"So what your saying is your not gay but you have feelings for a guy right" he says with a confused expression " well they ant feeling we kissed and that was it" I said lying a bit because I ant gay and ik I ant gay.

"Ok well y'all kissed you have to have feelings if y'all kissed" he told me and I just didn't know "ok i have feelings but i dint have feelings if yk what I mean" i tokd him and he nodded "yea i get where you comeing from but dknt hid what yuh feel away from him you gotta tell dat nigga one way or another".

My brother tells me and I just took it because he gives me the best advice all the time.

So I called a uber to ddots house and by the time it got there I was already ready so I just took my stuff and left the house.
When I got to Darrains house I knocked on the door and he let me in.

I hugged him and he hugged back "what you doin here" he asked with a slight smile on his face "shit I came ta see you" I say and he lets me in.

We go up to his room and I sit on his bed and he sits next to me super close to "uhh about the kiss-" he starts but I cut him off with my lips.

We get to kissing and hes enjoy it like crazy there were little moans slipping out and it had me going crazy so I grabbed his hair pulled his head back and kissed on his neck.

"Mhm" he moaned right next to my ear "you like dat" I asked in-between kisses "mhm yea" he said with his mouth half open.
I ant just want to make out I wanted to fuck 🙂 I mean yea dats a little gay but shit it really ant gonna mean nun at the end of the day well for me at least.

So I grabbed on the rim of his pants and put my hand in side "uhh we can't sorry" he apologized and I took my hand from out his pants "relax it's finna be fine trust me" I tried to calm him down but "we just we can't David pls".

"Ight" was all I said and I got up away from him and just went on my phone he kissed me again and I kissed back then he kissed down my neck to my chest till he hit the rim of my psds.

He pulled them down and licked on the tip "mhm" I made some noise cuz the head was good and cuz he knew what he was doing . He was giving me that sloppy head and I was in for it.

My face was covered with a pillow and I just ant have no words.
Shit now I'm why he said we couldn't "fuck" I said into the pillow witch I soon took away from my face to get some air.

And when I did I could see him looking up at me and that just made me closeer to my release. *About 3mins laterrr🤔* "fuck darrain I'm finna cum" I said to him and he pulled out letting me release all on his tongue and face.

*After the clean up*

"You know dotty throwing a party" ddot tells me and I look over at him "nah I ant know when it finna be".."on Thursday this week" he says and I get a little excited "you finna come" I ask him and he was hesitant at first till he gave in "yea Ig" he says and I kissed him one last time.

*time for the party*****

I was getting ready and ddot called me "is you almost ready" he asked and I answered with a yes "are you" I questioned "yea is your brother finna pick me up" yup I said before we said are good byes and hung up.

When I got done I went to the living room and just sat there waiting for my brothers.

About 5min later notti joined me he had on black amiri jeans some black and brown Gucci shoes and a brown and black amiri shirt and the North face and Gucci collab jacket.

"Ok twin you looking fresh asf" I told him with my fist over my mouth covering my smile. "Shit I learned from the best" he said to me and my smile grew wider.

When Jay got done he told us to hurry up and get I the car.
When we did I got in the back and notti got in the passenger.
"Ight is ddot ready cuz im finna go get him" Jay asked me and I told him he was ready.

About 16 min later we made it to the party and we could smell the weed and Hennessy from the driveway.

•DDOT POV•

When we got in I sat on the couch there was to much people for my liking so I just kept to my self well notti and dd went to go get drinks and I just sat there not really knowing what to do.

I was just on my phone one air pod in because the music was ass and it was to loud like how you finna throat party with ass music.

Some girl came up to me and offered a lap dance and I declined because first she look like her coochie stank and she look overly wasted she need to offer that couche a lap dance cuz she need to sit her lil fast ass down.

But anyways I was getting bored so I went to get sum to drink.
When I was walking into the kitchen all I saw was Hennessy and other shit no mf orange juice or soda ok I ant wanna drink cuz first of all I don't like parts like dat and I only drink around my friends i wanted to be the one sober person here.

I was leaving the kitchen till some boy stopped and tried to talk to me but I declined I knew who I wanna it was not on funky breath party freak who just wanted his dick fucked.

The music was to loud so I went upstairs to the bathroom when I was going there I seen someone who looked like dd he was in bed with a female she looked just like his ex that cheated on him I got a little closer and seen that they were fuckin.

My heart dropped and it felt like it broke into thousands of pieces I didn't cry or nothing cuz I could mever cry over no nigga or bitch.

So I walked into the room and told dd he could forget about are friendship and me. "Ddot why you mad" he said to me and I blank stared him "wym why I'm mad nigga I suck you small ass dick" i wasn't scared of saying that out loud because it's 2024 why should I care.

"First of all my dick ant small and second we wasn't even together" he said all that with a smirk on his face and I couldn't help but let one tear drop out because I thought he actually wanted me.

"Wait dd you got head from a nigga" his ex said and he looked at her mind you they was still fucking " I was trash anyway" he said and I just left the room and went outside.

I called a uber and went back home.

"I hate party's I said to myself as I crawled up on to my bed and
Cried myself to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________
What y'all think cuz idk how to feel bout this one but #ddotgivesgoodhead??

Anywayssss It was just a lil sum sum what should I do next ? Also is y'all wanna send a request y'all could just text me on here or just on ma snap vita_vvlove no wired shit cuz y'all will get blocked bye love y'all 🐸/🧑🏿‍🌾