𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻 - 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑬

Start from the beginning

The camera pans out to the part of the crowd where the cast for Total Drama Dirtbags is sitting.

"Hey! Thats us!" Camila squeals before waving to the camera.

Alejandro smiles at her softly even though she doesn't notice.

Alejandro has found her different from every girl he's ever met.

~

The Total Drama cast is in D.J and Mama's travel bus, on the road trying to beat the cast of Total Drama Dirtbags to the Orpha studio.

"Hey, guys! There's the dirtbag bus up ahead!" Bridgette says.

The camera turns to the window of the Dirtbag bus, which shows Alejandro and Camila sleeping, sitting in the driver's seat.

Together.

Holding each other.

Until Courtney ruins the moment and crashes into the bus trying to slow them down.

Alejandro and Camila are awoken by the crash.

Camila looks up and realizes she's laying on Alejandro.

Alejandro looks down and sees his arms wrapped around Camila's waist.

They pause for a moment before screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew! Nope, nope, nopeity-nope!" Camila jumps off of him.

Alejandro stays focused on driving.

Suddenly, the dirtbag bus sees Gwen kick open the back door, and a brown substance shoots out, covering out windsheild.

"What the hell?!?" Camila shouts.

Chris laughs up in the helicopter. "It looks like our Total Drama hero's are launching Caramel flavored Cannonballs!"

The Total Drama bus fires a second round of caramel at the Dirtbag bus.

Alejandro quickly turns on the windshield wipers to prevent a crash. "Oh, you're gonna regret this!" He growls.

"Ha! You messed with the wrong reality show cast, mister!" Heather shouts from the back of the Total Drama bus.

Camil sticks her head out the window, holding a pile of caramel in her hands. "Hey, I'm here too ya know!"

While Courtney and Duncan are busy making out, the Total Drama bus goes off the road and down a cliff.

~

"Pancakes, Woo!!" Owen shouts, cheering.

Chris and Chef ended up saving the cast that didn't go looking for help.

"I have an announcement. Now we all know that nobody does drama like you guys." Chris starts.

Heather rolls her eyes. "Duh, but what happened to Total Drama Dirtbags?" Heather points to Alejandro and Camila, the only two remaining people
from the Total Drama Dirtbag cast.