𝐒𝐂𝐁𝟒: 𝐄𝐏 - 𝟐

Start from the beginning

(Outfit Aesthetic)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Saiyre has been sitting outside of the house for like an hour and it was now dark out and she was just now being called in.

She had watched the group with kash walk in a while ago and now it was her turn, and the minute she got out the car she could hear all the commotion walking up to the door.

"Are you ready?" "You know what I'm on"

Opening the door Saiyre walked in with a huge smirk on her face and the first person she saw was Bre.

KASH'S INT: Sooo...Saiyre walked through that motherfucking door smiling and shit, looking good as usual but these other bitches was looking like they seen a ghost!

KNUCKLES INT: I only know Saiyre cause of the last season she was on but seeing her in person...she a fine ass bitch, like she looks...mmmm... I know she coming in here to get down, shake some more shit up.

IVORI'S INT: So my girl walk in up there she looking good, I'm like I knew she was coming but I don't think these other bitches did and some of em look scared, so I'm sitting back watching, just ready to see my shawty thump! I ain't never been up close and personal, so I'm excited.

"So wassup..." "wassup bitch" Saiyre stepped up and Bre stepped back with her set up.

"It's on sight right? Wassup?"

Saiyre stepped again and before Bre could take another step back she cracked the other girl in her face one good time before throwing some more out and backing her into the wall.

Bre put her head down and started windmilling throwing sloppy punches most of them missing.

Saiyre on the other hand was uppercutting with both hands getting her all in the side of her head and face.

FLYNIY'S INT: Sai walked in that bitch on one, she went at Bre first and had that bitch backing up, and then she just started going ham, like her hits were loud, I can only imagine how that bitch Bre face was feeling after all that.

"Okay...okay separate" security pulled Saiyre off the girl landing one final punch to the back of bre's head.

"Imma beat that bitch up" Bre screamed mouth busted and bloody, yelling with her irritating ass voice hyping up once security had Saiyre away and near the counter.

"You got fucked up"

IVORI'S INT: Bre ain't expect that I bet, the fight posted at the club was short this one they went on for a lil minute so I know Bre felt them hammers, my girl really gets in there, she be rocking bitches.

"Are y'all done? Like wassup" Isaiah knew Bre didn't wanna go again but she was prideful and she was gonna try to redeem herself.

"I'm on whatever she on"

"Ard let her up and take the piercing out"

Saiyre sucked her teeth before removing her septum and handing it to him.

"She wasn't snatching shit anyway so wassup?" Bre stepped up trying to punk Saiyre but the girl was quick to throw a straight jab at her punching her right in the mouth probably cutting her lips up even more.

Bre's head flew back and sai was quick to take her chance and punch her a few more times in the chest and face before they got separated. "That bitch ain't even hit back" she heard somebody say but she wasn't listening she was out for blood.

"Ard I'm done with her she lost, Jayla? Wassup?" Jayla sucked her teeth standing up off the couch.

"What we on sai? Like you being weird"

Saiyre looked at her like she was dumb. "Nah you was gone beat my ass remember? So wassup? I told you I was gone knock ya head off so knuckle up" Saiyre moved around security.

Jayla stepped up trying to plead her case but Saiyre was hearing none of it and immediately she got to working Jayla.

Her one arm coming over security to knock the girl in the face a few times.

Security pulled her back.

"Look at that eye bitch! Look at ya face" she'd bust the girls lip and she didn't even beat her with both hands.

Everyone was standing around looking at them crazy.

Security had Saiyre on the counter again while Bre was moved to the balcony and Jayla to a room. "I'm chilling"

"Sai you good? Cause we got more people coming? Are you good"

"I'm fine, got a few more fades, some real competition cause these bitches suck!"

Once everything calmed down Ivori and niy were quick to come over by her.

"Not you got bitches leaking" niy dapped her up. "Them bitches fought me over a bitch, they was too hype, Jayla scary on my soul imma smack that bitch again" "nah you already got her." Saiyre sucked her teeth at Ivori. "No security was in my way and I want that bitch to fight me back."

"Actually tell that bitch to come here matter fact" she hopped down walking to the kitchen where the girl was.

Ivori and Niy followed.

"Wassup bitch" Jayla tried to run up when she saw sai but it didn't go as planned.

Saiyre started boxing her, Jayla going for her hair only to be flung against the fridge and Saiyre punching her head against it like a fucking drum.

"Get her!" She could hear Jayla screaming but she was going ham, she didn't care about nothing she wasn't doing all that talking this season she was fighting first and asking questions later.

Security rushed in to grab her picking Saiyre up like she weighed nothing and carrying her back to the living room.

They had made the mistake of sitting her down thinking she wouldn't pop off on anybody else but they were wrong and she flew over the couch and started beating the shit out of Bambi.

She was hovering the girl dragging her by her hair off of the couch, and onto the floor. Isaiah let that go on for a little longer because he didn't like what Bambi did either.

When security was finally told to break it up Bambi was bleeding from her nose and her face was lumped up.

"What I tell you?" Security had Saiyre in the corner Bambi was getting medical attention while still trying to attack her.

"Fat ass bitch! Keep talking imma do you bad everytime, on my soul! Bitch!"

She was done with them three bitches for now, she still had one more big fade left and she was waiting for liddy to walk through that door, she was ready to get active, Saiyre wanted all the smoke with bitches.

SAIYRE'S INT: I been ready for this shit all day, my shawty got her fades she said she cool for now, and now it's up, I'm just waiting for that weird bitch, come on you bad, show me something, cause I'm not kash, imma scalp yo ass bitch!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃