Prologue

(Might be short. Same warning in the description will be place at the beginning of this chapter skip if you wish!!)

!!!Warning this contains Mephisto x Nergal, hanahaki, blood(duh), abuse, spoilers, rape, smut, occ (out of character), not set in the correct timeline, very graphic, and etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, stop reading! Warnings will be added and place at the beginning of each chapter (even the first chapter I'm about to post), you have been warned!!!

Prologue....(place after chapter 26 and 32.)

Nergal was looking out of the window after the whole thing with Leon attacking Deus and Mephisto cutting open Deus. Doing so, he was plotting an idea when a tiny snowflake landed on his nose and melted on spot. His eyes narrowed before humming and allowing another one to land. This time on his hand and this one was much bigger than the other.

"Hmm...what is this...?" Silence fills the air for 3 beats before... "Mephisto..." Within a heartbeat Mephisto was behind Nergal, bowing. "Yes?" He spoke softly. He was wearing his normal shirt, this time tie with a ribbon and he was shoeless. He was in his lab before getting call, as he seems to be busy with something.

Nergal turn around and handed Mephisto the snowflake. "What is this?" He looks down at the snowflake before closing his eyes and looking up at Nergal. "Snow, sir. It like rain but frozen and cold. You....you know what rain is?" "The thing we get once a decade?" "Yeah, that rain" Nergal look.... interested? "Hmm... interesting.." "indeed..."

(End. I told you it was short. This is also Dark Fall. Chapter 1 will come out hopefully tomorrow. Goodbye my little Srawberries (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。)
(Words:281)