003. Le roi, la reine, la étoile

Start from the beginning

Andromeda had felt her breath catch when she heard that the boy was Narcissa's son; her youngest sister would have a child in the future, a little boy with the black family's silver eyes and her sister's smile.

The older members were just happy that there was another child with the blood of the house of black flowing threw his veins even if he bore the Malfoy family name and magic.

They were also happy about little Hyacinth especially Narcissa as she knew that her little niece was named for her and and Druella and Evan; after all most Rosier girls are named for nymphs or nature or flowers.

James and Sirius meanwhile looked at the girl and couldn't really explain how they felt as they saw her.

James felt like the air was punched out of his lungs when he saw her; a tiny little thing barely hitting her double digits. She looked like a miniature of Regulus the only that was different was that little Hyacinth wasn't as pale as her mother. James looked at her and he saw the daughter he could've had if he chose to stay with Regulus and yet he didn't, and so this little girl wasn't his but the gods on the seat across the room.

Sirius however looked at his niece and saw the little sister that he left behind and wanted nothing more than for the screen to show someone else. He felt like this was throwing his past back in his face and he hated it; after all he was no longer a black so he decided to remain silent.

Hades who had been silent this entire time looked at the little girl on screen who had the same eyes as his wife; this girl was the descendant of his little girl, his firstborn daughter Macaria. He slightly smiled as he looked at the screen.

"You need to make more friends dray." Percy tells his cousin. "Not just your two minion's."

The other students weren't surprised that Malfoy's future child had minions, but they were surprised that Narcissa's child had minions they thought she wouldn't allow that.

The older members of the House of Black on the other hand remembers that one family reunion where Narcissa and Regulus discussed how they wanted minions who would do their bidding.

"Oh who do you bet the minions are." Artorias Greengrass asked the Slytherin table.

"I'm guessing the son's of our Slytherin kings own minions." Xavier Flint said as he jerked his finger in the direction of Crabe and Goyle.

"God I feel for the peacocks child." Artorias said as he shook his head. Xavier nodded in agreement.

"But then again, Lucius probably assigned them to him so really the only one to blame is him." Xavier told his friend before they both looked at Lucius and shook their head in sadly. "Shame on you Lucius Malfoy, shame of you."

Lucius looked at the two with a glare before he turned back to the screen while making a note not to put Crabbe and Goyle's future children anywhere near his own son in the future.

"I do have friends." Draco goes to say before he is cut off by hyacinth.

"Friends who aren't us." She says as Draco then sits back in his chair sullenly. Pansy snorts before he glared at her and she quiets down.

"If he's anything like his father that would be hard." Sirius said. He had gotten over his silence after seeing Hyacinth said it loudly enough that the entire hall heard him; a lot of the Slytherins looking at him with glares, but Lucius just smiled.

"Like you and the fact that only four people truly like you and think your immaturity is funny black or wait  gasp is that still your name since you've been disowned." Lucius gasped. He looked at Sirius with a smirk from his spot at the emerald and silver table.