5

As Bleacher blows the whistle we all walk down the stone stairs me and Willy last, ready for our plan. "Bleacher!" We hear Mrs Scrubbit call out for Bleacher and he just rolls his eyes and sighs.

Me and Willy look at eachother and we both give a quick nod. He then puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, I blush but I gotta think it's just the plan. We gotta follow the plan.

"Oh." I say while nudging Willy. "The sound of love." Willy says while still holding my waist, we were almost gone when we heard Bleacher say. "What?" I look at Wonka with a quick smirk and then we turn back to Bleacher. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed." Willy said pulling me even closer while Bleacher just gave us a look.

"What?" He said again. "She's madly in love with you." I say as if it wasn't obvious. My acting is so good applause to myself. "Love?" He asks. "Yeah just like me and Yn for example, love." He says leaning closer and kissing my cheek.

You know even tho this is still the plan I think I might pass out right now.

But I think it's really working, he looked like he even believed us, it even looked like he wanted some.. love.

"Mrs Scrubbit?!" He asked us tho, I mean yeah who would want Mrs Scrubbit?, anyway it was working. "Mrs Scrubbit. And why not? Look at you fine figure of a man." Wonka said, it sounded so convincing and all especially that me and him are dating part, almost as if he wanted it to be real.

"Maybe you should just fix yourself a little-" I say while looking at his horrible outfit and his messy hair. "Some new clothes." Willy said. "And maybe a bath." I add. "A bath?" He says scrunching his eyebrows.

"You do know what they say right." Willy said as we now fully stood right in front of him. "What do they say?" He asks. "He'll be thankful for an ankle." Willy says and I try my hardest not to laughs as Bleacher says. "Yes." But Willy shuts me up with another kiss on the cheek but this time it was very close to my lips. "Pleased to see your knees." Willy continued.

He believed everything we said just so easily, he even grinned at the thought of Mrs Scrubbit now. Maybe we did have quite a good plan, and it may work to. Then we heard Mrs Scrubbit screaming for Bleacher again.

"Back to work!" He then said pushing us away torwards the washhouse. After he pushed me Willy protectively put an arm around me and glared a bit at him.

"We totally did it." He said to me. "We definitely got him good." I laughed and he also smiled at me, then I suddenly realized how close we were.

Willy was so happy we did it that he suddenly said something. "You did very well Yn, you also definitely deserve some chocolate later!" He said happily and I just chuckled at him. He has such a nice personality, I love his smile, hair and his eyes. I just stared him at him and before I knew it I snapped out of my thought.

He's so pure.