Introduction

Wang Yifei is the male protagonist. He is a well known Chinese musician and he also writes his own songs. He spent most of his time at home making music and tending to his wife.

Xiao Lan is the other male protagonist. His dream was to become a figure skater, unfortunately, due to his heart failure, he had to give up his dreams. He works in a local diner as a cook.

Xuan Ya is the wife of Wang Yifei. She works as a heart surgeon at Luoyang Hospital where Xiao Lan is admitted, and one of her patients. She is renowned to be the best in the field.

--------------------

I hope you guys will find this story interesting, and hopefully this story will be a success.

I will not be posting or showing you and preferences of their appearance so that you can freely imagine their beauty.

Remember that my nationality is not Chinese, so I apologize if I offend Chinese people in any way in this story. And also I am not an American or from any English speaking country and I am not that fluent in speaking English, so if I made some grammatical errors, you can freely speak about it in the comment section, or private message me, it's up to you.

Lastly, please vote and comment your thoughts in the story, it will be very much appreciated. Xixi!