007

                                       ─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────                                             this means Japanese and this means english

this means Japanese and this means english

as the old lady showed them around, rather quickly. Zenitsu freaked out, again. "she has to be a monster, Kamado! that old lady's a monster! she's so quick, there's no way she's hu—" Zenitsu didn't even finish his sentence as both Tanjiro and (Name) hit him on the head.

as the three where eating, Inosuke eating with bad manners.. Zenitsu immediately correcting him. "use your chopsticks."

Inosuke ignored Zenitsu and looked at Tanjiro, glancing down at his food. He then grabbed one of Tanjiro's food and ate it, smiling with food im his mouth, chuckling afterwards.

Zenitsu groaned, tried of Inosuke's behavior. "uh.. if you're really that hungry, you can have this, too." Tanjiro said offering his food to him, earning a huh from Inosuke.

he suddenly shouted as if he was mad. "take it." Tanjiro said moving the bowl of rice towards him. "i refuse!" Inosuke slightly glared at Tanjiro as he grabbed some food snd shoved it in his mouth, does bro even chew??

'is this moron for real? he's forgotten all about the box!' Zenitsu thought as he side-eyed Inosuke.

while the three were eating, (Name) was reading her 'how to learn Japanese!' book. 'jeez, this is so weird.. how in the world do you say bitch in Japanese. M-Mei— ugh.. come on, Mei.. Meinu? Meinu! yes!' (Name) mentally cheered as she could finally say 'bitch' in Japanese.