"wait, why isn't Parker eating?" Zenitsu asked, finally realizing (Name) wasn't eating with them, nor sitting with them.

"maybe she's not hungry?" Tanjiro turned around, seeing (Name) was reading some sort of book."Parker, are you not hungry?" Tanjiro slighty frowned at the thought of that.

'huh, did he mention food? mm.. i only had chocolate and some rice-balls from a few days ago.' (Name) closed the book and put it to the side, looking at the three who were eating.

"i am!" Tanjiro nodded and turned back around, while (Name) walked over and sat next to him. 'mm.. so much food, so delicious, so good! is my mouth about to be fed with heven? heck yeah!'

'it's like shes never had Japanese food.. oh, i forgot she's a foreigner.' Zenitsu chuckled and continued eating his rice.

'ooh, soba!' (Name) eyes sparkled as she recognized some of the food, she grabbed some soba and a few cut up veggies that were on the table as well.

"Parker-Chan, seems to really like soba." Zenitsu said as he watched her eat the soba, her face looked like she was in heaven.

"do you want some more Parker-Chan? you can have mine." (Name) looked up and nodded, slightly understanding what Zenitsu said.

she opened her mouth and Zenitsu eyes widened. 's-she'll actually let me feed her?' Zenitsu picked up his chopsticks and fed her the soba, Tanjiro and Inosuke watching the two.

"hey, let me feed you too!" Inosuke said grabbing some bread and stuffing it in her mouth.

"HASHIBIRA!" Zenitsu and Tanjiro yelled in unison. "what? i'm feeding her!" Inosuke huffed, not seeing what the big deal was.

"YOU SHOVED IT IN HER MOUTH, SHE'LL CO—" a cough was heard, Zenitsu and Tanjiro immediately looking at (Name), but she was still chewing.

"huh? did she not cough?" Tanjiro said confused. "no? she seems to be chewing, still." Zenitsu said just confused as Tanjiro was.

after a while of chewing, (Name) finally swallowed the bread. "that bread too thick!" (Name) said, choosing to let Zenitsu feed her then Inosuke.

"too thick? what are you talking about, minion! you chewed and swallowed—" Zenitsu groaned, clearly annoyed by Inosuke talking.

"please, BE QUIET!" Zenitsu shouted, startling Tanjiro who was thinking about something.

"hah? you wanna go!" Inosuke huffed, putting his hands up. "n-no, just be quiet, your so loud!" Zenitsu said backing away slightly, not wanting to get punched.

"your bedding is ready." the old lady said as four futons were laid out for them, (Name) bowing then thanking the girl in English.

"again! there she is! the monster—" and Zenitsu got hit on the head, again by Tanjiro.

"haha! first come, first served." Inosuke grinned, laying down on the first futon, patting it. Tanjiro smiled, not minding that he took the first one.

"that's fine, you can sleep where ever you want." an irk mark appeared on Inosuke's head.

Tanjiro looked at (Name) and Zenitsu, asking which futon they want to sleep in. "uh—" Zenitsu couldn't even finish his sentence as Inosuke chucked a pillow at him.

(Name) walked over to the futon next to Inosuke's and sat down on it, earning a glance from him. "why are you sleeping next to me!"

"i can't sleep near Lord Hashibira Inosuke?" (Name) said looking at him, tilting her head slightly. "you can, it's just— agh, whatever!" Inosuke huffed and turned to the side, his back facing her.