Adoption Verified!

A/N: Guess who's back with this...Due to popular demand of this story continuing, IT'S BACK BABY!!!

I'm so tired...So this maybe short...but do not worry! I'll post more when I can. 

In reality, I just wanna finish my first story so I can move on. I will be doing despicable me 2 & 3, then the Minion Books.

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote & comment.

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

Gru open a cell and dials for Dr. Nefario. (Y/N) was still trying to wrap her head around the idea of Gru adopting children.

"Dr. Nefario?" Gru questioned, waiting for a response.

< Huh?  >

"I'm to need a tiny remote that look like cookies." Gru instructed.

(Y/N) looked shocked as she sighed, now understanding what Gru wanted to do.

< What? >

"Cookie robots!" Gru smiled widely.

< Who is this? >

"Cookie..." Gru gave up, "Oh forget it." He sighed.

Gru laughs with new hope. As he walked off to get ready, (Y/N) sighed annoyed as she decided not to get into this. She went off to help the Minions with whatever they were doing.

+++

The very next day, Gru heads to 'Miss Hattie's home for children'.  Miss Hattie sits at her desk from someone. She's checking her screen. Gru sits from across from her, wearing an all dentist's outfit, with rubber gloves and eye protection. He looks like he's going to fix a loose crown.

"Well, it you have cleared our background check, Dr. Gru."  Miss Hattie missed a few strokes, "Oh, and I see you have made a list of some of your personal achievements. Thank you for that; I love reading." Miss Hattie forced a smile, but in reality was truly annoyed.

+++

Back at Gru's Place, (Y/N) was watching her Grandfather and the Minions trying to hack on the computer. The Minions were trying to create a profile for Gru. One of the, only, female minions [;3], walked up to another one of the Minions and pushed them off. She cracked her knuckles and began to work.