Chapter 4 - Nanon

Start from the beginning

Earth - “I know that well that's why I am telling you what you did wrong.” Tharn rolled his eyes while gulping down his drinks. Earth looked at Boat while shaking his head.

Earth - “What were you doing Boat when you knew what he was up to?”

Boat - “He is my friend at the same time he is my boss too, Earth. I can't go against my boss's orders.”

Earth - “Now, what's next? He is going to sue you for stealing his idea? Or are you guys going to take legal action against him for burning down the car?”

Tharn - “None. I know well, he won't sue me. Rest of it, Boat will take care of it.” He knows very well, whatever happens between them or companies, they never want to take legal actions and never want to involve anyone between them. They want it as a neck to neck fight with themselves only.

Boat - “Hm.. Type's secretary might call me to take care of it ourselves.” He said while his lips stretched lil upward showing he is somewhat happy for whatever happened because he will get a chance to talk with his crush. Earth observed that and shook his head.

Earth - “Bloody Whipped”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Type entered the mansion where he lives with his parents after some shits happened today. He badly wanted to rest. He was hella tired. When he was about to climb the stairs, a voice stopped him.

Type

He groaned, seeing his father in the living room. He can guess, his father might already know what happened.

Type - “Yes, Dad.” He responded as he sat in front of his father.

Thanayong - “So?”

Type - “You already know, right?”

Thanayong - “You burnt his car?” Type can see little disappointment in his father's eyes which he hates most. He doesn't want to disappoint his father, that's why he always works hard to become the best.

Type - “Are you upset, dad?” It came as a whisper.

Thanayong - “Yeah. Am upset. Rather than burning his car, you should have burned his whole company.” A relief washover Type's face knowing, his dad is always on his side no matter what.

“Stop teaching my son all these things.” Two of them turned towards each other and saw Ampha, Type's mother entering inside the mansion. She went to his son, hugged him and kissed his temple. Then settled beside Type.

Thanayong - “Am not teaching him anything wrong, Honey. I'm telling, not to leave any traces if he is opting to destroy something. They are rivals in our company. Of course, all I want is their downfall.” He said the last sentence with gritted teeth. Ampha sighed and looked at her tired son.

Ampha - “Type, go and take rest. You look tired.” Type nodded and stood up. Before he was going upstairs, he turned towards his father,

Type - “Don't think too much, dad. I will surely destroy his company one day.” Thanayong smiled proudly.

Thanayong - “That's my son.”

Type left, leaving a smirk on Thanayong's face. Ampha shook her head. It's always the same between father and son duo. Thanayong looked at Ampha and cleared his throat.