Boxing was my passion and my whole heart but I had to leave it.... I wish I wouldn't have left it but I had to, never mind.

I could see my boxing bag still the same and still hanging the same. I was given MY boxing gloves. I closed all the doors and windows. Best thing about the room was no one knows what's going on inside and no one can even hear it.

I wore my gloves and stared at the bag for 2 minutes thinking about all the past memories and my practice. But after coming back to reality I saw my Dad's face instead of boxing bag and my anger was challenged. I started punching it with all the energy I had in me. My mouth was making sound with every punch and my legs were shaking but my hands were just not ready to stop. Hands kept punching the bag thinking it was my Dad, but it was the only chance to beat him because I can't do that in reality.

After him I saw Reena's Dad's face and my anger was doubled. My mind started playing all the things he had done to ruin me and Mom for something my Dad did. If he was alive today I would have make sure that I kill him in the worst way possible. I kept punching the bag until my hands and legs were numb and my whole body was sweating. I was not ready to stop until my body itself gave up and I fell on the ground.

I opened my eyes and I saw Mom and Roshni in front of me.

"Are you okay beta?" Mom asked patting my forehead.

"I am fine, Mom." I said holding her hands.

"What were you doing in the boxing class? Have I not warned you to not go there?"

"I went there after two years."

"But why?"

"I was just too frustrated and wanted to clear my mind and you know only boxing can do that."

"And what if something had happened to you then?"

"Nothing will happen. "

"Just how nothing happened six years ago right?" Roshni taunted me.

"Stop acting like Mom Roshni." I said irritatingly.

"You had serious injuries because of your state boxing match and I thought I would lose you that day. Please stay away from boxing, you are my only family." Mom said crying.

"Okay fine I won't do it again." I said wiping her tears.

After some time she left to bring some snacks and Roshni locked the room.

"I have to tell you something." She said.

"Hmm?"

"You know who killed Ishaan?" She asked.

"Who?"

"Aarnav."

I couldn't believe my ears. Aarnav killed Ishaan.
No one would have ever thought that he will kill Ishaan.

"Are you sure?" I asked to reassure.

"100%."

"Do you think we should tell someone? Should we take some action?" She asked further.

"Shut up, don't be stupid. It's going to stay between us."

I didn't realize when I got so selfish that I was going to hide a crime now but my rules were an exception for him. I was worried about the fact what if he goes to jail I can't see him like this. But I was more excited by the fact that he killed Ishaan because of ME.
There was Ishaan who was nothing, no looks, no personality, no fame, no career and yet I had beg him to stay in my life because I loved him. Than there was the billionaire and CEO of Oberoi Cyber Security who won't think once to kill anyone and didn't trust anyone but killed my ex just because he made me cry.

I missed him a lot, I still had the flowers he had send me, even though they were dead but I still preserved them because it reminded me of Aarnav. I had all the chocolate wrappers he had given me. I stayed up all night thinking about his smile, his perfume and how it felt when I hugged him and how his arms felt around me. I would imagine all the moments and find peace or maybe cry for hours. Only if he had understood me and had listened to me once, we would be happy just like how we were.

Have I become delusional? I am forgetting what he said to me that day. But if he corrects his mistakes then why not......

But I guess sometimes it's okay to be just a chapter in someone's life rather than the whole book.

"So we are not going to do anything about it?"

"No." I said.

"Seems like you love him a lot."

"Shut up. It's nothing like that."

"Deny all you want but you can't run away from the truth." She winked.

Before I could justify myself Mom entered.

"So everything is set for tomorrow?" She asked.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked holding my head.

"Zayn's wedding duffer." Roshni said.

No shit! I had completely forgot that his wedding was postponed because of a death in Divya's family and now it's his wedding tomorrow.

"Thank God I have kept my wedding dress ready." I said.

"Yeah but other functions got cancelled because of that death." Roshni said sadly.

"I know, even I was excited for all the events."

"Don't be sad, it's destiny plans after all." Mom said.

I nodded.

I realized, oh fuck no!

Aarnav would be there too. I have to face him after 2 months. I am not ready for this yaar but I have to attend the wedding.

Bhagwan hi bachaye abh! (Only God can save me now)

Heyy Readers!! I have posted a spoiler 🚨 on my insta account so do check it out😋

Heyy Readers!!
I have posted a spoiler 🚨 on my insta account so do check it out😋