S1 ep 11: It all ends here

Start from the beginning

Mackenzie keeps her mouth shut the rest of the way to their destination.

When they do get there, Evelyn gasps. It looks like she got her wish of finally playing outside because Abby took them to a park.

Running down the stairs with the rest of the girls, she stops to look around. It's so pretty.

"Look at the mountains," Abby points across the lake, where you could see rows of mountains behind the trees.

Evelyn runs over to the fence, doing a front flip on her way there so that she could get a better look at the ocean.

"Girls, I brought you here because I'm so tired of you just being in a hotel ballroom and the competition," Abby tells them. "You need to see the world."

She was a bit disappointed when Abby had them lay their blankets down for some strengthening and lengthening exercise, but at least they were outside and not stuck in a room.

"And how about 'I'm beautiful on the inside.' Can I hear it?" Abby asks after they're done.

"I'm beautiful on the inside," Evelyn recites with the rest of the girls.

Abby nods. "Girls, I want you to sit here and enjoy the few and relax. Chloe, come on. I want you to take a walk with me real quick."

As Chloe stood to follow Abby, Evelyn sighs, laying herself on the blanket. She was curious about what Abby was talking to Chloe about, but she's enjoying this rare break.

She started doing some tumbling tricks along with some of the other girls. Which she was really enjoying.

"Wake me when we're leaving," she tells Mackenzie.

Mackenzie giggles. "Okay."

The fun wasn't over because that afternoon, the moms took the girls bowling.

"This isn't that heavy," Evelyn says, holding up purple bowling.

"Go Eves!" Nia cheers her on.

Evelyn nods; she concentrates on the pin hoping to get a strike. She went to release the ball when she heard a "Daddy!"

Dropping the ball, she swings her head backward to see Mackenzie running over to their Dad, Maddie, not far behind.

Leaving her station Evelyn runs over to him. "Dad!"

"Eves! Hi!" Kurt smiles.

"Are you here for the competition?" she asks him when Kurt lefts her up in his arms. "You're here to see us dance?"

"I am. I can't' wait." Kurt answers getting a smile from Evelyn.

Evelyn: I was happy that my dad was gonna watch us dance this week. But it was also a little awkward because we never see him as much as we used to. And he has only came to one this whole season.

*************

"Nia, Mackenzie, Chloe, Maddie, you could go through the group dance a little bit, but we're gonna rehearse it later," Abby tells the girls as soon as they walk into the studio the next morning. "Brooke and Paige, I'm gonna send the girls into the other room."

Evie goes into another room with Gianna and Abby to rehearse her solo. Maddie rehearsing hers not long after. Until she hears someone yelling, then Kelly walks in
"I mean, why are there two teachers in there that know what my kids can do both working with Evie? But this is why Maddie and Eves win, but my kids don't! Mine are gonna learn theirs in 15 minutes from a choreographer who doesn't even know what leg they kick on."
"But, the world needs to see why Maddie and Eves win. My kids are in here with someone who they just met two...two weeks ago. That's the problem."