𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 are you doing ?" sky wondered as she walked into bookas room. "rolling up, wassup?" he looked up at her.

sky went over to the bed and sat next to him. she stared at her hands. "i love you booka for real, you always here for me when you don't have to be." sky looked over at him.

booka nodded "you know i gotchu for ever".

"now ... can i hit your blunt?" sky reached out towards him. "fuck no." he laughed as he pulled his hand away from her.

"what?? why?" she looked confused. "for one, you already high i don't know why you want to be higher." he told.

"ian even that high i smoked like three hours ago." she counted. "and two your parole officer just got on yo ass about that." he added.

"since you not taking it serious i will, now im going on strike." he smiled as he lit up his blunt in her face.

"fuck you and i take back everything i said." she spat angrily. "you really mad over a blunt like you don't have access to your own?" booka squinted his eyes as she walked towards the door.

"yes i am because why are you acting like im not grown and can make my own decisions?" she turned to respond to him.

"for you to be grown you sholl ain't making grown decisions." he looked her up and down. "fuck you mean?" sky jerked her head back.

"nigga if you don't listen to your parole officer you gon go to jail, that ain't shit ta play about." he said loudly.

"YOU dont have to worry about what i do, im straight and i know what im doing. fuck outta here." she pointed.

"alright when yo ass fall off the deep end don't come calling me for help." he muttered.

"didn't plan on it." sky said before walking out the door not forgetting to slam it.

she went straight to her room. she sat in her bed and went to her contacts. she clicked on a certain number and began debating if she wanted to call or not.

sky clicked the call button and listened to the phone ring. after a few rings the phone call connected.

"where you at right now?" she spoke into the phone.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈 really didn't mean for nun of this to happen." he spoke as he slipped on his shirt and pants. "Von it's cool, you'on gotta lie to me." sky laughed.

"i'm over it you with kema i don't really care." sky lied. "i know..." he trailed off.

sky laid in the bed next to him and buried herself under the covers. she snuggled closer towards von.

"i always wanted to be with you, you know that." he looked straight ahead. sky stayed quiet not fully knowing how she wanted to react.

"this shit been fucking wit me lately." von admitted. "i need you it can't be nobody besides you." he looked down at her.

sky looked up at him as well, tears close to falling from her eyes. "why act like you don't care then?" she thought aloud.