Prologue Act 2-2: For a Tomorrow Without Tears

Start from the beginning

Boboiboy's face became a traumatic expression as he remembered the last time he saw Tok Kasa. Fischl and Oz notice his reaction, which they immediately regret. "F-Forgive me, I didn't think-"

"No! It's fine." Boboiboy interrupts her as he doesn't think that it was her fault, "I'm sure he's still around at my home and helping everyone there. I just need to believe that he's still there." Hearing his response, Oz and Fischl were glad to hear that Boboiboy didn't lose hope that Tok Kasa was gone.

Zhongli heard it and also hoped that he survived the attack as he didn't want to see his friend go yet.

An Hour Later...

After some preparation, everyone went into the recording room where they will be preparing to watch the next video. As they sit down, Makoto makes some announcements he needs to address. 'I guess you've all still remembered that... 'incident'.'

"How can we even forget it? It literally scarred me." Fischl said as she couldn't forget one moment that Lumine shouldn't be doing... that.

'Great, but I did try to see if I could keep any parts like that hidden, but I think I made some mistakes while in the process.' They didn't like how that sounded, 'You might encounter some glitches in the video, so it might ruin some experiences for some of you. So I would like to apologize.'

They were confused as they hadn't heard of this phrase before, "What are these glitches?" Albedo asked as this was confusing to almost everyone from Liyue.

Boboiboy switches to Light and gives everyone the answer, "Glitches are something that's broken inside. Like a gramophone record where the record is used, but you don't hear anything because there's something broken on the machine or the record."

Some people begin to understand where Light's explanation is coming from, and they prepare themselves as they hope their experience of watching it isn't too bad.

Prologue: Act 2

For a Tomorrow Without Tears

The video picks up at the Adventurers' Guild Mondstadt branch where Lumine and Paimon are still sleeping in their beds. Paimon was drooling as she couldn't help but dream of something while in her sleep.

The audience chuckled at this sight, which embarrassed Paimon once again. "Hey! Don't tell Paimon this one of the mistakes?!"

'Actually, this is one of the parts where it wasn't a mistake. You just thought this too early.' Paimon heard it and sulked that it was actually part of the video.

As for Boboiboy, he has already woken up and is jogging around the town. He's been doing it for an hour, to which he exercises himself by push-ups and sit-ups 10 times each.

They were impressed by his exercise, which embarrassed Boboiboy (and the rest of the personalities) as he didn't want people to see it.

Noelle started to jolt down some notes when they returned home if she could participate in Boboiboy's morning exercise.

"Strengthening one's body is very important." Gorou nods in approval.

After some training, he notices that the receptionist is calling him. "I assume you're friends with Lumine, correct?" He turns to her, and he gives her the nod.

"Yes, I'm her friend. Is there something you need?"

"My name's Katheryn and I heard that you haven't joined the Adventurers' Guild yet despite having been skillful. May I suggest you join to earn some Mora along the way?" He heard her suggestion, to which it put him into some thought on this.