"Whatever you cum-dump, now tell me what you need me for instead of wasting my time."

But before Douma could reply, one of his disciples crept in with a plate in hand.

"D-douma-san...O-h I didnt know you were in a meeting..!!"

A tick formed on Doumas face as he said, "I thought I told you...I. Dont. Like. Being. INTERRUPTED!"

A shiver of cold ice flashed across the room, and the blink of an eye the girls body was diced into pieces.

A pool of deep red spread across the floor, splattered blood trickling down the white wall, splashing onto the ground, forever leaving its stained mark. Pale white bones stuck out of each limb, the corpses fingers twitching before it succumbed to death.

Akaza gagged, staring at the body then the idiot who was smirking at the scene.

"Y-You son of a BITCH..! What? You just called me here so I could watch you kill someone..? Y-your a fucking jerk." He said, clenching his fists.

"Oh~ it seems you've misunderstood Akaza-dono~" Douma said a sly smile creeping upon his face, "I only want to..well..play a game~"

"What the fuck..? Your an uppermoon and you decide to play games? What type of pathetic idiot are you?"

"Please, Akaza-dono~ Have a seat!"

Akaza reluctantly took a seat infront of Douma on his futon.

"What game do you want to play then..?" Akaza questioned.

"How about..Truth or dare..? Hmm?"

"Yeah, sure..whatever..let's just get this over with."

"Great, I'll start Akaza-dono~"

Akaza sighed scratching the back of his head.

"Truth or dare Akaza-dono~"

Akaza thought for a second before he said, "Dare..I choose dare.."

"Oooo~ great choice!" Douma smiled before reaching behind him.

Akaza's eyes widened as he watched Douma pull out a woman's arm from behind him.

"W-what the fuck are you doing..."

"Right Akaza-dono~ I dare you to eat this arm..or...do what I want with no questions, for as long as I want..~"

Akaza sat there in shock, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. Akaza would do anything to stay away from eating a woman...anything.

"I-I I'm not eating that..s-so.. I'll do what you want just, keep that away from me." Akaza stuttered edging futher and further away from Douma.

"Right.." Douma said a sly smirk forming on his lips "why don't you be my..boy toy, hmm~?"

"B-boy WHAT!?"

"Heh..you heard me~ You're going to be my sex toy until I feel satisfied!"

Akaza shook just at the thought of being anywhere close to Douma, but being his 'toy' to make Douma's fantasies come true just made him sick.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE YOUR FUCKING SEX TOY YOU PERV!"

"Ah-ah-ah~ dont do that..or I might just have a chat with..hm..what's his name..? Oh! Right, Rengoku~ The names rolls right of the tongue~" he cooed in a sarcastic tone "I wonder what he would sound like moaning my name~"

"S-SHUT UP YOU BITCH! I-I'll take your offer..just don't go anywhere near him.."

"That's a good boy..~ Anytime I call you, no matter what your doing, you will come to me and we'll have some fun..~"

Akaza gritted his teeth with rage before storming out of the room, his fist clenched, tears forming on the corner of his eyes. He speed-walked through the castle, avoiding eye-contact with anyone.

.
.
.
.
.

He fell onto his futon, eyes seething rage. He just wanted someone to hold him tight and comfort him to sleep. But he was alone, alone in his lonely room, punch markings engulfing the walls.

1st person-

I'm going to rip my FUCKING HEAD OFF. I REALLY CANT BELIEVE IM 'DOUMA'S' FUCKING SEX TOY. This just HAS to be a lie..this cant be fucking true.. bitch ass cum-dumpster.. I thought, curled up in my futon.

I want Kyojuro.. I shook my head.

"How could I think about him right now..first I almost killed him, next I went to kill him but didnt and felt good about it, now I want him..? This doesn't make sense.. it's like a craving..or a scratch I cant itch, I just- need him, I want him." I muttered.

"God, I'm such a fucking creep..but at the same time I love it.." i said rolling around like a crazed fan girl who just met her celebrity crush "theres something about him, something about those flaming eyes..his rose-tinted lips to his perfect figure..theres just something about him I need for myself.."

All I need is to wait to see him again..

Authors note: I already want to skip to Akaza kissing Rengoku-

Erm..ignore that..what I meant to say was I just want to skip to Rengoku accepting Akaza but I guess I'll need to be patient 😭