𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

Saiyre was out tonight she had no plans for the next two days and she was gonna make this break worth her while.

Zay was quick to make her get ready so they could go out, and with both of them constantly working it was much needed that they had this night together.

Right now the two were in Saiyre's black BMW, dressed down and pregaming.

"Ayeee...." Isaiah dragged watching as Saiyre hit a ghost on his instagram live.

"We outsideeeee" the girl geeked setting the phone up on her dashboard.

"Come see us it's a meet and greet" she blew a kiss at the live laughing as Isaiah almost dropped the blunt. "Ya nigga cheating!" Saiyre watched shocked as he picked the lighter up.

Isaiah side eyed her quick as fuck. "Don't wish that shit on me. Now let's go so we can get turnt the fuck up" he laughs grabbing his phone and exiting the car.

Saiyre follows her purse and phone in hand as she locks the car up.

"Ohhh show the live how we matching sissy" Isaiah showed off his olive green cargo pants and white Amiri shirt before flipping the camera to Saiyre who had on the same colored skirt with silver loops and chains and a white cropped tank her new nipple rings peaking through the fabric.

"My bitch look goodt! Body tee her face pretty! Yuhh!" Zay hyped her up when she started twerking on him.

"Let me stop. Come on I wanna get drunk nigga, we off this shit live see y'all tomorrow when we hungover" she took the phone both of them blowing a kiss to their fans and ending it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Isaiah and Saiyre had got a little section because they invited some of the girls they were cool with outside of nowthatstv,, Nina, Jocelyn, moni who was out here for the weekend, and donyae pulled up, sporting a new tattoo on her face.

They had been there for a little over an hour and all of them were just vibing, Saiyre having tongued down yae, belly shot soff of Nina, and twerking all on Jocelyn.

Now she was hanging with Moni dancing all on each other having fun and drinking they weren't even near their little group no more they were dancing with randoms in the crowd.

It was ruined quickly when they heard yelling coming from their section and from where they were standing they could see Bre and some other tall light skin girl yelling in Donyae's face.

"Nah imma smack that bitch" Saiyre laughed pulling moni over to the commotion both of them ready to start some shit with her.

Bre was clapping in the stud girls face and the closer they got the clearer the argument got and the minute Saiyre heard her name she bucked up.

"I saw you all on that bitch you think you slick, like bitch I got you on my spam and you got caught up! Imma beat that Saiyre bitch up and then imma beat you up!"

Moni was laughing so the minute they got close to the group all attention went to them. "Bitch what's funny?" The tall lighskin girl bucked at moni while bre stood there staring at Saiyre with a mug.

"Boo bitch! You had so much to say wassup" Sai stepped up.

Bre was acting scary talking shit but trying to get behind donyae and hide but Saiyre wasn't going for that, especially when this little bitch had so much to say about her.