Chapter 21

*he door flies open and smashes into the wall. I quickly move away. In his eyes there is fire. He isn't just annoyed. He is angry, annoyed, humiliated and furious.

"Jane. How could you do this to me?" "I didn't do anything" "Oh yes you did. You just had to sit with your book and look around like some freak. You couldn't even say hello to people" "I did say hello, but they were rude, so instead of listening to their rude comments about my outfit, I read" "The rude comments they told you is true. You couldn't even dress up" "I did. This Is my prettiest outfit I have" "Yeah right. Stop lying. You can even seen the bruises you have on your knees and face from skating" "You're the reason I have those bruises on my face. Remember you slap me yesterday and I had to lie to my mother?" "And you deserve that slap. You deserve a lot more beating. Luckily believed it was from you acting like a child on ice. Now stop skating, it's not lady like doing that" "I don't care. I love ice skating or being on roller-skates" "But you fall and get bruises" "The bruises I have is mostly from you being evil and beating me" "Evil? That isn't evil. But I'll gladly show you evil"

He took his hands around my throat and began to choke me. I gasped and tried to get his hands off.

"JUST STOP ALREADY. I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU JANE. Why can't you just do what your told? Why can't you just listen to what the men has to say?"

He threw me on the ground. My back hit the ground. I felt a pain in my back.

"Why can't you do be a good 16 year old girl who do what I tell you to do? Hmm? I'm rich, I can give you whatever you want, and yet you humiliated me in front of my friends at my own birthday party. You weren't a good girl. Let me show you how bad you were"

He took his hands under my skirt. I moved his hand away but then he slapped me. I felt his hand getting under my underwear. I began to scream for help, but he quickly overed my mouth with his other hand. I bite in it and then he took a fist to my face. I felt his dick getting inside me. My body was shaking, not because I was enjoying it, but because I was so terrified but I couldn't do anything other than cry and hope everything will be over quickly. He got finished and then he took his hand off my mouth. He began to kick me in the stomach multiple times. He found his lighter and then he turned it on. He covered my mouth.

"If you scream, I'll make things worse. If you bite, I'll kill you"

I could feel I couldn't stop crying. Suddenly a burning feeling came on my right arm. I screamed, he stopped and then I got a fist into my face again that made everything black*

"Biib...Biib...biib"

I heard. I felt Harry move and then the alarm stopped. I felt a kiss on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and then Harry took both of his hands around me.

"Good morning" "Good morning. I gotta work out" "Do you want me to leave, while your not here?" "No it's fine. I could get used to this" "To what?" "Waking up next you" "Well maybe you have to. Depends on how much time you give to read those books you have" "Take all the time you need" "Okay. Then I guess you do need to get used to it"

Harry chuckled a bit. I looked up at bit. We looked at each other. He took his face closer to mine. I moved away a bit.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" "That's okay"

I took my face closer to his. I closed my eyes and we kissed. We slowly pulled away and then we both smiled.

"See. Your breath is fine. And if it wasn't, I would still have kissed you" "Harry" "What? I need my kisses. From the first time we kissed, I got addicted to your lips. I should really get up"

Harry took his hands to himself. I sat up and then he got up from the bed. Harry walked over to his wardrobe. He took an outfit and then walked into the bathroom. I smiled. I got up from the bed. I took my phone and then walked out of the bedroom. I walked down the stairs and then into the kitchen. I put my phone on the table. I found two coffee cups and began to make some coffee. The sound of someone coming down the stairs came, and then two hands came around me.