What the hell am i doing?

*Jennifer's Pov*
I couldn't focus on anything throughout this whole goddamn lesson.
All my mind would wonder was the question i so stupidly was about to ask Needy.
I'll just scratch that,I'll make some other question up that will not involve me ruining our friendship.
"Jenn focus" -i heard her whisper in my ear.
For some reason my whole body got goosebumps and I wondered if the temperature had suddenly dropped.
I had totally forgotten i had to listen to the professor talk about...whatever it is he was talking about,i genuinely had no idea.
The bell finally rings and Needy turns to me
"What was the question you were about to ask me in the hallway?"-she says
"Oh yes that,i was gonna ask you if we..can double date?
You and Chip and me and whatever guy I choose to go with"
"Oh ofcourse,i have to ask Chip aswell,I'm sure many guys would actually die to come with you though" -she smiles one of her genuine smiles that take away my ability to walk.
I'm certain that bestfriends do that to eachother.
After all I've known her all my life.

And so the entirety of this school day goes by without me noticing or paying attention to anything really.
Anything expect Needy and Chip.
Goddamn Chip.He gets on my last nerves.
He looks so smug with her on his side.
I heard them talking about some date.
I just can't stomach it,
What does she see in him?
*time skip*
It's 9 pm and it's pretty dark outsid. I get a call from Needy and I pick up my phone immediately.

"Hey Needy what's up?"
"Can you come over please,i really need some fashion advise cause I just can't pick what to wear to my date at the movies,come over quick"
And so i do go over at her house
And I do help her get dressed to a date with this insufferable boy that I've not grown to like at all.
He comes to pick her up

"You look so beautiful" -Chip tells Needy and my blood boils.
"She really does"- i say without sounding like I'm about to kill this man that's standing in front of me.
"At what place are you guys going to tho you still haven't told me?"- i ask and Chip names this random drive in movie Theater just 30 minutes away from here.
I nod at him and wish them a good time.
I honestly don't mean it.

They head out and after going home i get a wicked idea.A very very bad idea.
What if I just head out to watch the movie there too.
Only I wouldn't watch the movie,
I'd just watch them and make sure they were doing alright.
I get in my car and my thoughts start screaming at me about how badly this could end up if i get caught.

But Nothing safe is worth the drive right?