8th Chapter (Agent Riot VS Lizard/Doc's Explanation)

Start from the beginning

Lizard: *Tries to bite Agent Riot*

Agent Riot: Don't you dare let your son grow up in pain, not seeing his damn father! Don't let your wife live with your son, begging for you to be back to normal! I know you can do this, Connors. I'll save you even if it's the last thing I can do!

Lizard: *Picks a chunk of rock from the walls and tries to throw it at Agent Riot*

Agent Riot: *Barely dodges it* Let US help you! Let Hiro, Gogo, HL, Wasabi, Fred, and even Baymax to help you! You're like one of the idols to them! You're the reason why they became successful, all thanks to you! Let us cure you, turn you into the kind man you once were! *Goes up to Lizard, body slams him, keeps him in place with Symbiote tentacles, and try to cure him*

Lizard: *Turns around at the last second, and roars very loudly* RRRRROOOOAAARRRR!

Agent Riot: AHHHHH! *Let go of Lizard and falls to the ground* Since when the hell did he know my weakness?!

Lizard: *Goes to a nearby tunnel, which leads to Times Square*

Agent Riot: Ugh! Fine! I guess I'll have to call the group! *Turns on his earpiece, which is used to communicate with the team* Guys, Lizard is gonna be at a park, near Times Square! (Yes, Times Square IS in San Fransokyo. (At least in this fanfic since I have the powers to do so.))

*Meanwhile, with the group*

*They hear Ryuji's voice in their earpieces*

Hiro: Ryuji?! I-I thought you can handle Lizard by yourself!

Ryuji: Hell yeah, I can take him by myself. But I got carried away, and he escaped to Times Square!

Wasabi: So you need our help?

Agent Riot: The only thing I'm asking y'all to do is to create an energy border around Time Square that activates when Lizard and I arrive at Times Square to keep him in place! Nothing else!

Hiro: Well, you heard the man! Wasabi, create an energy border around Times Square!

Wasabi: Right!

Hiro: And Gogo, I have something important to you.

Gogo: W-What is it? *Blushes*

Hiro: Make sure that any civilians are away from Times Square!

Gogo: Right!

*After a few minutes, Wasabi then finishes his energy border around Times Square, while Gogo evacuated all of the civilians nearby*

*The Lizard and Agent Riot then arrives at Time Square, in which Wasabi turns on the energy border, now trapping the 2 in Times Square*

Hiro: Alright, now it's up to you, Ryuji!

(The suit of Agent Riot then transforms into another suit, turning Ryuji into a blackish Spider-Man, while still holding the name of Agent Riot)

Agent Riot: Lizard!