joker out as sub teachers

DISCLAIMER
this is all fake the situation isn't real.i do not own joker out.i only own my own characters

It was just a regular school day for Lorraine.She knew that her math,Dutch,sports,English and history  teachers were all sick and the school was having trouble finding substitutes for teachers.As Lorraine was walking into her math class she went to her friend avery.Then out of no where Jan walked into her math class.He was their substitute.

Jan
Hello class I am here because your school needed substitutes.I will teach you very good math.

Math class was so fun with jan.Next was History class Bojan was our substitute and it was so fun in that class.I wish I had joker out as my teacher for real.

Next was sports class.Jure walked in the doors of the sports area and we played volleyball as our sports lesson.

I had lunch afterwards and saw joker out walking around the school.I was just speechless about the fact they were literally in my school it felt like a dream.I had to keep pinching myself to see that it was real.

I had only two lessons left English and dutch.i walked in my dutch class and sat with my friends.I was excited to see if another Joker Out member would be my substitute teacher.And then kris walked in.At that moment I was living my dream.Kris might not be my fav but he is just so amazing.
We had a slaying dutch lesson.

My last class was English.My substitute teacher was my fav joker out member nace when he walked in the door of my English class.i was excited inside but I tried not to show it.after the best class on earth finished.i was walking home when i saw joker out on the street.i rushed to them and asked for a picture and a signature from them.later at night I saw that all of them followed me and some other people as well I was ecstatic.