Stolen Promises

Title:

I can say it's acceptable. Yes, many stories may have it, but if it fits your story concept, okay.

Author: Gryffindoritnb

Blurb:

It is too narrow for a description. You don't tell us anything, we don't see anything and when a reader isn't able to see into the story, he wouldn't want to actually read it. Yes, you introduced us to Luke but you didn't give us the stolen promises aspect. And the young woman, why not introduce her to us?

Cover:

Since you spoke of promises I guess that is why you have chosen a cover with a couple holding their pinkies. The colours are also okay however I will ask you to make the title on the cover bolder and also add a little quote under.

Général:

Before writing their short name dav, it was preferable for you to write it down to us in this manner; Davina, whom he prefered to call Dav, put her hand underneath her chin dumbfounded. Also there is a problem of time skip. Dont write in bold letter (A few later) put it in a sentence. Don't break the flow of your story. Don't say (the same night) show it of to us in a sentence.

That apart, you did well in  explaining how Clara felt after waking up to her amnesiac state and the little flashback into Violet, Luke, Dav and Clara's past in high school. But in chapter five and six, there was a lot of punctuation mistakes especially the absence of a period at the end of a sentey together with some spelling errorse. In chapter six, the space you left of Luke making cara feel better is not necessary. It is preferable to write it down as a separate paragraph, or if you want the reader to really consider it as important, put it down in italic form.

 It is preferable to write it down as a separate paragraph, or if you want the reader to really consider it as important, put it down in italic form