4. Hans

Repair date: January 25th

"You will go to the capital instead of Basen" The count said, looking at his son with indifference.

"What the hell do you mean by that? Basen always went, why do I have to go this time!?" Cale asked, his face filled with anger and confusion.

Basen took care of everything that came with being the heir to the position of earl, everything that Cale used to do in the past when he was the heir, Basen now did.

Was he angry? Yes, but not with Basen, he is just a child and he is not to blame for anything, the one who is to blame is the count and his wife, Violan.

The Count spread the rumors about Cale but Violan was in charge of confirming them, she did not do it intentionally but the nobles can be very manipulative with their words, and also she only stated that her son was now the heir since Cale had some defects to be the heir to the title of count.

All Violan did was repeat the words her husband said to her about Cale when there was no one to listen.

And without realizing it, she only fueled Cale's title of "Trash" even more, a title that he did not deserve, a title that did not describe the true personality of the first young master of the Henituse house.

And that was discovered by the people, who claimed to the count that his son Cale had changed, that he was not trash and that in the past he probably only behaved that way because of him, that the young master Cale was innocent and just a victim. .

"I don't know what the hell you've done, Cale, but the people love you there, so you'll go and show them that you're still trash."

'Ah...you want me to go so I can get drunk and give you more reasons to believe I'm rubbish eh?'

Cale looked at Deruth.

A son looked at a father.

The first young master looked at the Count.

However, there was no respect in any of those ways, it was a look that said she didn't care about his position in society or the blood they shared.

Cale had no respect for Deruth.

The son had no respect for his father.

The first young master had no respect for the Count.

"I will go"

'And I will show you how wrong you were to send me, Count Henituse.'

Cale did not smile, he greeted the count and left, without the count knowing. Cale was leaving with a smile on his face.

That smile radiated vengeance.

[---]

"Young master, look! His wounds have not yet healed properly and yet the count sent him to the king's birthday, what a father!" Hans said, angry at who is actually his boss.

"It's okay Hans, my wounds will heal when I get to the capital, my body may be weak but it heals wounds quickly."

Cale spoke calmly, he was no longer worried about having to act like a trash, his people no longer thought he was trash, the servants of the house had begun to greet him with warm smiles and not looks full of disgust or fear.

'I will show them all that I am worthy of their smiles'

"Our young master is very kind for his own sake, okay let's choose a good suit, the young master must stand out like the beauty that he is!"

Hans' smile made Cale smile, Cale found out that Ron and Beacrox left with Choi Han, but he didn't care, they were nothing to Cale anymore.

He didn't care what reasons he had, he would forget all the years they served and cared for him, after all, all of that was false.

Neither Ron, much less Beacrox, had any fond feelings towards Cale.

Hans had become a person Cale could trust, since he appeared in this world again Cale looked at Hans interestingly, remembering how Hans in his past life always tried to get close to him and took care of him after Choi Han beat him up. bringing him closer to death, Hans was the one who wiped his tears and discovered the truth about his act before his own family, a title that Cale never felt belonged to those people.

Hans was the one who helped him eat when his body had no energy, Hans was the one who was there for Cale at all times, Hans was the father figure and older brother that he never had, even though Hans was older than him by only four years.

That's why for Cale, Hans was the person he could trust the most right now.

"Hans, I want you to accompany me to the capital"

"Me but-"

"Hans, please, I want you to take care of me from now on."

Hans looked at him with eyes full of surprise, his gaze soon softened and the happiness he had was evident in his smile.

"I will do my best to take care of the young master!"

"Cale, when we are alone tell me Cale"

Hans looked at him and Cale could see tears threatening to come from the butler's eyes.

'Hans was always dramatic...'

"Young master, no, Cale-nim will be too kind an honor for me, thank you very much!"

"Aah...it's okay Hans, from now on you are my butler and my friend"

"Could it be his hyung?"

"Be quiet"

Cale said with a frown, although he didn't say no, which Hans noticed and made him smile.