Maybe having their child isn't so bad after all. Raising it alone isn't so bad after all. He has Wonbin and Jisung, It should be okay. Right?

--

Hyunjin covered his mouth upon seeing the finished piece. He looked at the clock behind his easel and saw it's only been two hours and yet here we are... he finished the painting. "Hyunjin?" He quickly stood up from his stool and covered the painting with his body when his mother peeked in his room. "Hon, I've been calling you for the past hour. Come down and eat okay? I already heated the food for you." Hyunjin nods in response and waited for his mom to leave despite knowing her curious look, he made sure to lock the door first before covering his new painting with a plastic cover and neatly placed it inside his closet all the way to the back. No one should see that. ever.

Hyunjin went down to eat his dinner, wash the plates and wipe the table clean before resting on the couch for awhile making sure he digests his food properly. It might not look like it but Hyunjin cares a lot about his well being. He loves being alive despite his social awkwardness.

After an hour, he went out to go to the convenience store, not forgetting to wear his hoodie to conceal his face from possible classmates he couldn't possibly recognize. The sound of the bell when he entered the store echoed in his ears and immediately went to the drinks section to buy pudding milk. His favourite.

"You're that clumsy guy." Hyunjin froze in place, that voice was too familiar. He was replaying that voice since earlier. "You're blocking my way." Hyunjin quickly pulled to the side, giving way to the man who has been occupying his mind. "Fuck! This is the third store!" Hyunjin jumped from the sudden outburst and hugged his favourite drink close to his chest, head still lowered. "Oh- can I have that? I've been to several stores and I badly need that drink. It's like liquor to me. I'll pay you for it." Hyunjin looked at what he's holding and gulped.

"S..sure.." His voice sounds like a mouse. Even Hyunjin admits it himself. "What? I can't hear you." Hyunjin backed when the man stepped closer as he wanted to hear Hyunjin more clearly. "H..HERE!!" Hyunjin shoved the drink onto the man's chest and ran away from the store like he's been chased by police.

Hyunjin panted heavily when he came home and saw his dad looking at him weirdly. "What's gotten into you, Hyunjin? You're sweating so much. Get inside and change your clothes." Hyunjin listened to his father and went straight up to his room and laid down on his bed, stomach first. He pulled his pillow close to his face and closed his eyes, remembering how close the man is to his face. "AHHHHHHHH" He screamed on the pillow, kicking his legs like a teenager in love. Well maybe he is? Is it love at first sight?

Morning came and Hyunjin's fashion changed drastically. Maybe it's his love story dream but he's awfully inspired to dress up today. maybe apply a few strokes of make up and use his artistic skills on his face. He looks gorgeous, one would say.

His hair is shoulder length and for the first time ever, he didn't tie it up and hides his undercut. Instead, he tied a ribbon and makes it his own personalized headband. Strands of hair covering some of his face. His lips painted with a red see through gloss, eyelids decorated with pink iridescent glitter and a slight hint of eye liner on the corner of his eyes.

He is wearing an off shoulder knitted oversized long sleeved shirt showing off his shoulder blade and of course his collar bone. His joggers tighter than usual making it look like soft jeans from far away. A golden thin choker to finish up the look and voila, a whole new look for Hwang Hyunjin.

"Oh my.. Hyunjin.." His mom was astonished by the look her son chose for today. His dad couldn't even tell if Hyunjin is really his son. "D..does it look bad..?" Hyunjin asked, tucking his hair behind his ear while shying away from his parent's gaze. "No! you look amazing, sweetheart. Come, eat."